Sign in to follow this  
BWare

'Splain Your Name

Apart from luk3us, he's a mega Britney Spears fan :P

There isn't anything wrong with Britney Spears... I actually have one of her CDs... :P

Its a brillant frisbee.. :D:P

Apart from luk3us, he's a mega Britney Spears fan :P

There isn't anything wrong with Britney Spears... I actually have one of her CDs... :P

Its a brillant frisbee.. :D:P

Rofl

Everybody who is active in these forums like some form of Rock music. In terms of our diversity for music it doesn't go much further than that. Apart from luk3us, he's a mega Britney Spears fan :P

Yes it seems that way...lol..im kinda a Classic Rock, Metal, Hard Rock, and Country guy..i was raised with country music....so its a part of me wether i like it or not

oh..and on Britney Spears thing...lmfao....im a huge fan of Lindsey Lohan :oops: and i dont have any of her cds ...thts one hot redhead tho :wink: :lol:

I was a huge Linsay Lohan fan but then she went all weird and ****... But her CD's don't seem to have as good a flying ability as opposed to that of Britney Spears CDs.. :P :P :P :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: i havent tried to chuck a CD since i chucked the first Britney Spears CD back when i was like 13 :lol: :lol: sucker flew like a charm....stuck it in my back pocket went to bed woke up..CD was in pieces in my back poket...i was like son of a b*tch >.< :lol: :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Apart from you, who else sleeps with a CD in their pocket? :lol: :lol:

CD's won't even fit in my back pockets. Or in any other pocket, mind you.

lol... Thats just weird.. :rofl: :rofl: :P

Guest MadBadger

Rap = crap omfg you mother.......

myface-censored.gif

....HOLES

bet all you like is death metal all that crap about choking the chicken n bashin the bishop till you die.

RnB n Rap own rock has its moments but not many, listen to some lyrics from rap and yo can see what there on its not all guns n drink.

A poor single mother on welfare, tell me how sha did it.

- 2Pac

Im tryin 2 change ma life, c i dont wana die a sinner. -Master P

People use yo brain to gain.

- Ice Cube

look 3 lyrics i aint c nothin bad. Look at these lyrics, NO ONE say **** bout these you aint got a little old granny sending letters in to the daily mirror cos she heard these.

I shot a man in Reno, Just to watch him die.

-Johny cash

I killed everything in my path, I cant say im sorry for what ive done.

-Bruce springsteen

Now why no one go on about them? Rap is music is the best. if you think itsa load of mumbling get ur ears tested i can hear it fine.

There's a better frizbee than Brit Spears CDs...

AOL CDs. :D

bet all you like is death metal all that crap about choking the chicken n bashin the bishop till you die.

*cough*System and Static X *cough*

*coughing up phlegm* im not shure about Static X*coughing up phlegm*

*coughing up a lung* that music ROCKS!!! KILL THE CHICKEN!!!!!*coughing up a lung*

AOL CDs.

AOL CD GUN!! :lol:

finally a use for them frizbees

if u get REAL army uniform pants...the cd's will fit in the backpocket :wink: and goddamn AOL disks are about as annoying as knats on a hot summber day...im a months time i swear ill get like 4 of them in the mail...i take them outback in a hold i dug and burn them.....theres like prolly about 60 disks in that hole

i am called why ea why because i cant play generals zh with my friend for some odd reason. says could not connect to players or osmething like that.

number of reasons

you both need to update your patches....

whatever program you have installed like"inhanced AI" has to be uninstalled...

Guest MadBadger
i am called why ea why because i cant play generals zh with my friend for some odd reason. says could not connect to players or osmething like that.

ummmmmm 1 point yall got same version? and why the hell the name? when you get it working (which you will) its ......... best not critizise im called madbadger ffs.

nah we both got 1.3 and i dont have enhanced AI only on those maps that have it built in. my name was because my other forums hates EA for not creating generals like the originals. oh and some other reason.

hmm i wonder what the problem is

AOL CDs.

AOL CD GUN!! :lol:

finally a use for them frizbees

Best idea ever. Someone get this idea to EA, quick! :P

Most Rock aint bad. You're doing the sam ething to rock that we were doing to Rap.

Yo udont want to get in a Which-Genre-is-better-argument with me. Rush simply will not allow themselves to lose their status as superior musicians (something Rap lacks) or as Superior lyric writers.

And yes that is on topic (kinda) I chose my name because its the first Rush song I ever learned to play on Bass, and its one of my favs