Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

(King's Corner) - Joe Kucan

A new feature I am adding to CNCNZ.com is something I'm going to call "King's Corner" (Working title) where I will find out ex-westwoodians and interview certain members of the C&C community and (replies permitting) even the Westwoodians themselves as well as other people relevant to C&C in the past and present.

Today on the main page I posted:

Ever wondered what Kane gets up to in his spare time when he not attempting to lead the Brotherhood to global domination? He paraglides. Joe Kucan has been a keen paraglider pilot since before the C&C days and now is more keen and active about the sport than ever before! Even Joe Bostic (co-founder of Westwood) still teams up with Joe to enjoy the sport at the Upper Limits Paragliding club in Las Vegas.

joe_kucan.jpgkucan_ready.jpg

So does anybody else know what Joe is up to these days? Thoughts on the above post then comment here.

although i dnt know of any1 elses activities, i just want to comment on this fantastic thread u started. I think that sometimes people forget that the people who work within the games industry actually have normal lives to lead. Maybe Joe's testing his new banshee prototype? :P

Why don't you ask him for an interview? :)

Why don't you ask him for an interview? :)

I'm going to be getting round to that soon, fact is I need to hunt down his e-mail addy.. hence one of the reasons I'm asking for details :wink: