Sign in to follow this  
GeneralZ

New Generation Gun?

And if it runs out of ammo or power you can throw it at the enemy like a frisbee :lol:

So the rail gun and coil gun will make battle ships and tanks unbearable strong in firepower, now this thing makes infantry unbearable strong.......this is what you call an anti terrorist weapon, especially for troops in the middle east. Or you could start another real war. And mess with US and Allies new Rail Gun and Coil Gun tanks and battle ships, and now their infantry with the DREAD centerfuge weapon.

:twisted: ......... :twisted: ......... :twisted:

Guest recoton007

this an embarrasing military firearm

it looks more like a beyblade than a frisbee

this an embarrasing military firearm

it looks more like a beyblade than a frisbee

do you think they choose weapon systems on looks? :roll:

At least it isnt covered by a contraception device :rofl::rofl: , e.g. gulf "war"( methinx it was this conflict)

no that was WWII amphibious ops did that to keep water and sand outa the guns. Pretty smart cheap easy way to keep em working for the most part

Isn't that the Enterprise?

Enterprise-D_top1.jpg

haha, yeah the resemblance is uncanny :wink:

:twisted: An evil, evil, weapon indeed..however it does look like the Enterprise, maybe the guy who invented this thing was a trekkie? :P

Guest recoton007

why doesnt some one take the good old fashioned sniper rifle and paint the scope like a hippie if looks dont matter. HUH.

oh by the way, i have a really bad videocard, and the colors are all screwed up, so in my battlefield 1942, the sniper rifle scope IS ACTUALLY PAINTED IN HIPPIE COLORS.

i frisbee/beyblade gun is no less embarrasing no matter how strong it is.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Correction: My Battlefield 1942 which i had lent to u to try out. My game, not yours

why doesnt some one take the good old fashioned sniper rifle and paint the scope like a hippie if looks dont matter. HUH.

oh by the way, i have a really bad videocard, and the colors are all screwed up, so in my battlefield 1942, the sniper rifle scope IS ACTUALLY PAINTED IN HIPPIE COLORS.

i frisbee/beyblade gun is no less embarrasing no matter how strong it is.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

What? That really made no sense at all.... hippy colors? Huh?

Anyway, everything made by/for the military is functional. Aesthetics do NOT matter.

Forgive my bluntness here, but the weapon looks like a cross between a british robot wars creation known as Hypnodisk, and the mind of an overworked trekkie who wants to try and impress someone (yet who this person is, we are yet to find).

It looks far too unfeasible to actually work, thats my only problem with it.

he told me about it....when ue used the scope for the sniper rifle, it was all purple, yelloe, greenish mix of colors.

then he maxed out the graphics for BF 1942, and the entire screen went blank.....sad..... I keep BF 1942 at max at all the time, its nothing for my 9600

Hehe, and that kiddies, is the wonder of having an uber PC - no stupid blank screens for BF1942 and no lag for CS: Source online.

Any sort of snipering weapon with a really odd set of colours is going to decrease its effectiveness though isn't it...or was it just the low tech power of his graphics card causing it to go gaga?

it was the video card, that is 32mb, but is like a 16mb, and doesnt have pixel shader support, not not sure about DirectX either....

Guest recoton007

i have the diamond stealth s540

it says its 32mb, but it cant support anything at that level

i think it might be able to support Halflife2

HL2 needs a directX 7

the videocard can support directX 8.1

woopee?

Guest recoton007

i have the diamond stealth s540

it says its 32mb, but it cant support anything at that level

i think it might be able to support Halflife2

HL2 needs a directX 7

the videocard can support directX 8.1

woopee?

Guest MadBadger

8.1 u still got DX 8.1? i got 9c damn even my other pc got 9c n i dont play games on it. but that frizbe guns great just wait till timmy terorist gets his hands on one then ur fecked sideways. just who needs 120,000 round per minete? what just incase u come face to face with 120,000 men and want to kill theem in a minuet?

how u spell that word that is 60 seconds? a minuete minnite minete gaaa anoyn the hell outa me its kinda late lets go fly planes when were a bit more wasted :twisted:

Guest recoton007
8.1 u still got DX 8.1? i got 9c damn even my other pc got 9c n i dont play games on it. but that frizbe guns great just wait till timmy terorist gets his hands on one then ur fecked sideways. just who needs 120,000 round per minete? what just incase u come face to face with 120,000 men and want to kill theem in a minuet?

how u spell that word that is 60 seconds? a minuete minnite minete gaaa anoyn the hell outa me its kinda late lets go fly planes when were a bit more wasted :twisted:

ummm

first of all its MINUTE

second of all

I also have DirectX9.0c

but im compatible up to 8.1