Cygnus X-1

Pic of the Day

Hmm... Perhaps I should split this, and have hte "Mina peep show" thread. :P hahahhaha

So true. But for me it's making it work in Firefox that's the problem. >_>

Really??? I thought firefox is the easiest browser to deal with, as it has the-all-holy firebug, the life saver of web developer hehehe. Besides it seem firefox is the browser which follows the w3c standards the most

Hmm... Perhaps I should split this, and have hte "Mina peep show" thread. tongue.gif hahahhaha

mmmmmmm...........weird :unsure:

NUNUNUNUNU no peep show D: besides, somewhere along the line it would stop being PG, either intentionally or accidental >_>; i don't think i wanna get banned cos someone posted a screenshot of my ass on webcam XD besides i can't really do anymore kitty photos without it getting repetitive and if i just have photos of me it would be weird o.O especially seeing as i'm so freaking fugly o.o;

Nice error window wallpaper, I've made those a couple times.

computers are so lolworthy ^-^ all those cute lil glitchy errors xD gotta love them <3 i've had the MS Paint one before XD

fatalerrorcartoonux6.jpg

I've seen this one before, even on TV in fact, but I still find it funny.....

fcukinnuu7.jpg

lawl funny pics x3; i've seen the natural selection one before XDDD that poor mousie... getting that tape off must have hurt so bad ;-; and nazi cat rules :3 my cat does that o.O he'll just sit there and suddenly stick an arm out in a heil gesture XDDDD it makes me giggle...

and the fcuk inn is awesome xD i've got that picture saved in my funny folder x3

5 years in the making, I finally got it finished!

davidstatua0.jpg

Dragon and the Sun was done back in 2003... Everything around it was done on 16th August. This pic was taken about 2 hours after I had it done. It actually all looks like one image now it's healed.

I hope that's your arm :P

Ooooh, 龙 how original. :lol:

i'm probably gonna sound like a big noob here, but what does the character stand for? XD and are you positive you know what it is? XDDD anyway nice tat >>

also lawl. louis can you say "jailbait"? XDDD an if there was a second pic there it's not working ;-;

i'm probably gonna sound like a big noob here, but what does the character stand for? XD and are you positive you know what it is? XDDD anyway nice tat >>

A little lame perhaps but it is the Chinese word for "Dragon"... it's in simplified Chinese as opposed to Traditional. The whole tattoo encapsulates my personality of my past and even the present. Dragon's are naturally rather fierce fiery creatures that don't take much to anger.... the clouds in a sense are metaphorical to my depression during the years of 1999-2006 and are black in colour to represent a Papa Roach song (Black Clouds) which outlines such a theme. They're also shaped in a firey style (hence the red outline) to suggest how such anger affects the world around me.

The Cherry Blossom is actually used for female only tattoos, however it's there for a reason, and in China it is a symbol of feminine power and love (not to be confused with the Japanese meaning of the brevity of life). So really that's a symbolic gesture of my strong headed wife being with me and taming the dragon during my times of hardship. Her strong presence of feminine power and love has always remained through some difficult times.

You see I don't just get tattoos for the sake of it, I have this one and my Papa Roach tattoo, and they are on me for a reason which has a significance. As such, this tattoo is unique and I can guarantee that no one on the planet has one like this, because I research and design my own stuff. Next I'm taking steps to get most of my right arm done. Then a whole back piece... should hopefully have it all complete by the time I'm 30 :P

You see I don't just get tattoos for the sake of it, I have this one and my Papa Roach tattoo, and they are on me for a reason which has a significance. As such, this tattoo is unique and I can guarantee that no one on the planet has one like this, because I research and design my own stuff.

Got a reason for the egg in its hand, or is that just because Chinese lungs are commonly depicted with their eggs?

rigggght oO; i guess if it has meaning sure why not. better then just getting a random tat "cos it looks cool" or whatever... always good to have a reason. though i'm probably not gonna get a tat, at least, not yet... i haven't got anything worth putting on there o.o; maybe if i create something cool and famous... but i probably wouldn't do it for a person incase they left me in the future x3; that would kinda suck... and i don't want to put anything relating to my bad history because people would ask questions about it >_>

also i don't -quite- get the second image louis o.O (excuse me, i'm a natural blonde >.>)

Edited by Mina Synd

The second one is easy. Different fansub groups translate the Japanese very differently... Come on Mina, get your head in the game. :P

OH i see xD i didn't notice the subbing group names on the top right XD i was like "wait... i don't understand that if it's all one sequence like the above pic..." xD;

it's not my fault i'm slow ._.;

it's not my fault i'm slow ._.;

Just remember, there is a fine line between genius and insanity, so you are almost a genius.