Cygnus X-1

Pic of the Day

i can smile... a little too much >_>; my grin is a little psychotic XD; surely something like that would push your face out in funny ways? o-O make you look like a hillbilly or something XD;;

an yah, wall of text. if you think that's bad you should have seen my last post c.c wall of text and likely to get me in trouble. probably with various government agencies as well as the moderators XD not to mention bring out a zillion jokes from you lot xD;; but i'm pretty much asking for it... so go figure XD;;

i wonder if that's just a photoshop edit or if someone went through the trouble of actually making a slightly larger "L" XD cos that's the kind of thing i'd actually go and do if i had a car xD

Lolvo one is great :lol:

1224554840505nj2.jpg

I occasionally browse /b/, this is what new stuff I find :haha:

sorry to pop a hole in your boat but that's not exactly a new image ._.; i've seen it quite a few times in the past. but it's still hella funny cos i'm pretty sure it's a real piccie and not a photoshop... keep searching =O someone has to make new content on 4chan sooner or later though... >.> my personal favourite is the twin posts of fail guy and pedobear... two seperate threads with pictures which interacted with eachother and happened at the exact same time. it was PURE GENIUS... see if you can find that (i'd do it, but i'm lazy. and it's a challenge for you! ^-^)

also yah, technically it's illegal to mess with number plates, in the uk anyway, but people still do it... like putting duct tape on the numbers or changing the angle of the letters/numbers to make it read something... XD;

sorry to pop a hole in your boat but that's not exactly a new image ._.; i've seen it quite a few times in the past. but it's still hella funny cos i'm pretty sure it's a real piccie and not a photoshop... keep searching =O someone has to make new content on 4chan sooner or later though... >.> my personal favourite is the twin posts of fail guy and pedobear... two seperate threads with pictures which interacted with eachother and happened at the exact same time. it was PURE GENIUS... see if you can find that (i'd do it, but i'm lazy. and it's a challenge for you! ^-^)

also yah, technically it's illegal to mess with number plates, in the uk anyway, but people still do it... like putting duct tape on the numbers or changing the angle of the letters/numbers to make it read something... XD;

Now find the quote when I said it was new.

:mellow:

I occasionally browse /b/, this is what new stuff I find :haha:

I've highlighted the passage. :o:P

*insert lame burn joke/pun* :haha:

I mean new to ME. Not to people on the internet I don't really care about.

And by people, I mean Luk3us. :P

lmao funny pics xD yah.... aaan i was more commenting on DD's post after o.o the whole "/b/ has some humor left afterall" bit. not really cos it's old xD they're just reusing old stuff now XDDD

When asked what car my friend drove, he responded with this picture.

tundrosdrivesahybridqe5.jpg

I hope I've put this in right, been a long time since I've messed around with putting pictures on the forums.

one of my friends made me make this map :haha:

Are%20you%20retarded.JPG

yes the conyard is on a giant spike...

Edited by BlyTwo

funky mod xD and lmao i wish my family had a car like that (with 6 wheels, not all the random spam splattered all over it)

yus D: picture faaaail

faildozer.jpg

...though that said i actually want that faildozer D: it's awesome. i mean could you imagine going to the shops in that? ram all the other cars out the way and you've got PLENTY of space for a month's shopping for a large family, and then some extra room x3;

wait what am i saying. you lot are guys >.>

...could you imagine piling all your stupid friends in the front then driving around really fast and stopping suddenly for no reason? or going to paintball matches and using it as an armoured transport? XDDD

I stole this banner ad off the forums index:

temp-6.jpg

I would like to know how these two images could possibly be the same person...

Apparently this person not only lost some flab, but muscle tone and skin pigment as well.

Wow, that's pretty bad. And its displaying on my screen for the ad as I type this. :P

The image I posted is gone, but it was McCain fighting Hilary and Obama Pokemon style. :P

Speaking of terrible ads, I was in that Omaba topic, and it had one of those gay date line ads... :o Weird much? :P

Pics:

3187ap8.jpg

3180bt2.jpg

Speaking of terrible ads, I was in that Omaba topic, and it had one of those gay date line ads... :o Weird much? :P

You know, it isn't weird. I have never seen those. But did you know, most internet advertising is personalised targeted advertising. Which means that ads displayed are often based on your browsing habits. So naturally I visit a lot of games and technology sites and stuff like National Geographic, so I mostly get advertising for online MMO's, ads for other games and ads based on broadband deals and such.... That means in order to get gay date lines a........ oh my, you dirty git!!! :haha:

You know, it isn't weird. I have never seen those. But did you know, most internet advertising is personalised targeted advertising. Which means that ads displayed are often based on your browsing habits. So naturally I visit a lot of games and technology sites and stuff like National Geographic, so I mostly get advertising for online MMO's, ads for other games and ads based on broadband deals and such.... That means in order to get gay date lines a........ oh my, you dirty git!!! :haha:

Lies. Its based on the content of the page you are visiting. :angry: