Cygnus X-1

Pic of the Day

Theres nothing wrong with using an in this case, however an history is wrong.

Speaking of terrible ads, I was in that Omaba topic, and it had one of those gay date line ads... :o Weird much? :P

Pics:

image1 :v

image2 :v

lol pic1 is so true and about pic2, ONE IN EIGHT YOUR NEXT MEAL IS FROM MCDONALD'S :o

Theres nothing wrong with using an in this canse, however an history is wrong.

You pronounce the 'h' so there should be no 'an'.

And use spell check. :P

Stop digging a hole for yourself Sith... in that particular case The word "An" is correct English.

And use spell check. :P

I had just got back from post exam drinks so forgive my likely many typos from around that time period.

omi goshi the train pic was funny XDDDD i'm never gonna be able to look at thomas again XD; oh lordie...

also to solve the argument: http://www.betterwritingskills.com/tip-w005.html BOTH ARE RIGHT! ^-^ it's just a matter of preference. though "an historic" does look a lil retarded it's still usable...

but if it were an hero... XD

Traditionally it was "an historic". Modern American English has changed that somewhat based on pronunciation so that "a historic" is more common in American English

mmhmm... but like i said, both are usable in today's society ^^ just a matter of preference :3 no rights no wrongs >.> let's leave it at that x3;

Well in most parts of england the letter 'h' at the start of words is dropped, therefore "an historic" sounds perpectly fine.

PS. While typing this i realised i say "an historic" but i write "a historic" lol

What . . . the ****?

My sentiments exactly. Except then I realized it was anime and quickly realized it's pointless to ask. ;)

Oh my, I loved that!

Where'd you find that Louis, and where can I find more?

If RA3 was turned into an anime, I'd watch it... OK, it'd be strange, and probably wouldn't have much backbone... but that cartoon above makes RA3 look like it was supposed to be Anime.

My sentiments exactly. Except then I realized it was anime and quickly realized it's pointless to ask. ;)

Hahaha agreed :)

omi goshi that was so awesome! ^-^ i need more of that RA3 anime @.@ maybe a manga dedicated to it? =3 it would freaking rule! we need MOAR! MOAR MOAR MOAR I SEZ X3

gimmie gimmie gimmie :3

...i could try drawing an RA3 manga... butttt you can bet it wouldn't be as cool as that. not to mention it would probably decent into hentai after a page or two o-O;

omi goshi that was so awesome! ^-^ i need more of that RA3 anime @.@ maybe a manga dedicated to it? =3 it would freaking rule! we need MOAR! MOAR MOAR MOAR I SEZ X3

gimmie gimmie gimmie :3

I would like to say that I am in absolute agreement!

edit

Also, shouldn't they be making a Flying Girl Azami manga, as described here?

/edit

...i could try drawing an RA3 manga... butttt you can bet it wouldn't be as cool as that.

How so?

not to mention it would probably decent into hentai after a page or two o-O;
...how would that differ from the close-up while they're using the time belt? ;) Edited by Quadhelix

xD because my artwork isn't as good as that. aaaand i tend to be more graphic >.>; though that was pretty ecchi x3;