Cygnus X-1

Pic of the Day

Not one of those looks very edible.

...And I didn't know Koreans ate blue tiberium... :unsure:

I'm thinking/hoping Nmenth was joking....

I'm thinking/hoping Nmenth was joking....

You were right.

i have to say none of those meals look really appealing >>; though the M&Ms, pepsi and coke... yummeh :3

what is iran's little smiley face thing? anyone know? i'd guess either some kind of dessert or some sort of spread or dip like mayo... i'd guess the british meal thing is some kind of curry or chicken tikka masala or whatever...

when i flew to florida a few years back i got sick off the airline food o.o; though it took my mind off the flight. i spend the whole time throwing up and being dizzy x3;

The only ones I thought were odd were Iran and Japan. All the others look pretty good, 'specially those minerals! Yum Yum! :P

France looks good, as does British Airways. Qantas meals still look better.

when i flew to florida a few years back i got sick off the airline food o.o; though it took my mind off the flight. i spend the whole time throwing up and being dizzy x3;

Not everyone has the stomach for American grease. :3

France looks good, as does British Airways. Qantas meals still look better.

Yeah, with Quantas you get good meals, but you run the risk of having your plane fall out of the sky, or just randomly malfunction. :o:P

Yeah, with Quantas you get good meals, but you run the risk of having your plane fall out of the sky, or just randomly malfunction. :o:P

I think your confusing that with Air New Zealand. Qantas hasnt had a fatality since 51 when they were still flying boats.

Are you forgetting the recent mishaps of Quantas?

There was that one where there was a hole in the plane.

Another one was their radar or something wasn't going so they had to be guided in.

Another oen was an engine just stopped working on approach.

There was also that time the plane just dropped a few hundred meteres in mid flight.

All happening with in the last 3 months. :o

Still i would prefer for it to be something minor than to die.

Are you forgetting the recent mishaps of Quantas?

There was that one where there was a hole in the plane.

Another one was their radar or something wasn't going so they had to be guided in.

Another oen was an engine just stopped working on approach.

There was also that time the plane just dropped a few hundred meteres in mid flight.

All happening with in the last 3 months. :o

You know one of those was QF25 I think, that was the flight I took to LA in June. It was an "old" looking Boeing 747. All those Qantas problem started coming when I came back.

Air New Zealand, our national carrier, is one of the worst airlines. They are loosing money because no one flies with them any more. If I need any international travel I'd fly with Qantas despite some of the recent problems.

uh... DD... i was flying on a british flight TO america, not an american airline xD but yah, the amount of grease and fat in american food did affect me when i was over there. i remember trying to eat a pancake and i nearly had a heart attack after a couple of bites >>;

i can't say much on the quality of those flights... i think i've seen adverts for both though... i think i'd take quantas though... simply because of the tv docu-soap series; airline (i believe the other main one is airport or something. i think their main airline in that show is british airways... could be wrong) and because i've seen how good the staff are with them. although there are a fair amount of problems with quantas, it always seems to be passenger-based. like they lost their passport... or they are late. or they fell asleep in one of the lounges and the staff delayed the flight for ten minutes trying to find them... or because the passengers haven't actually LISTENED to the rules about customs and import, or weight restrictions. the latter is normally a big one... but yah, so many little issues... none of it is really the companies fault o.o;

Air New Zealand, our national carrier, is one of the worst airlines. They are loosing money because no one flies with them any more. If I need any international travel I'd fly with Qantas despite some of the recent problems.

I have stayed loyal to Air New Zealand. They have been through some tough spots in the past and come through. Including an interesting political fiasco a long time ago. My family and I always use them. They do some flights into australia that even quantas don't I think. And on quantas you have to buy from a menu on the plane and pay there (Annoyingly for me in aussy dollars, i tend to just spend up at the end of trips so i don't need to exchange leftover cash) while air new zealand include food.

I figured since the last image post was 5 days ago i may as well post something.I have missed alot of goings on at cncnz in the past months and going a few pages i couldn't find it so i hope no one has posted this already

twattb9.jpg

lawl. way to restart the flames of political arguments xD also methinks that picture was made by a brit o.O call it a hint.

also lul i just noticed this:

ScreenShot101.jpg

what worries me is "leran" xD

...also ignore the "doujin" and "hentai" in the favourites window >_> <_<;;

I'm going to miss having Bush ruling America. He had good entertainment value.

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush

I just watched the Daily show global edition, they were going on about that interview you reference. And man on man, he isn't the best public speaker. Or good speaker in general. Oh well.