Cygnus X-1

Pic of the Day

404 one was the best XD

that's awesome XD I would be soooooooo mad if I was in one of the other lanes XD

XD those pictures were epic...

but lul, the "unique" demotivator really applies to me... >>; i'm sure you'd all agree XD

I raise you these:

ggtufe1.gif

bushoesbs1.gif

footwear2fm2.gif

I fear we have entered the time of the shoe...

Who throws a shoe, honestly :)

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that on the news the other night. You have to give props to Bush for his quick reflexes though.

Aye lucky he has a good sense of humour too.

go pokeball go..... i must say that guy was shoed into history there, and go bush for ducking, at lest he will never be shot in a hunting trip :P

Who throws a shoe, honestly :)

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that on the news the other night. You have to give props to Bush for his quick reflexes though.

The sole of a shoe is a great insult in the Islamic world ;)

Just think what things would be like if Bush actually got hit. :P

...XD i heard bush had a shoe thrown at him but i never looked into it. but TWO shoes?! XD

wow that guy has some balls. most people would have thrown one shoe and run off like a little girl trying to avoid security x3; and serious kudos to bush for the dodging o.o; i mean he could see it coming but those are some ninja reflexes XD maybe he has had it happen before?

that is right up there with the john prescott egg + snap punch combo or the bill gates pieing XD

you would think that would not be able to happen, people shuold be jumping infront of the first one haha brillient dodge though.

p.s When and why did DD become a firefox billboard

my theory is either the people he was talking to were a small group of say, college students who won't cause any trouble beyond "don't tase me bro!" or a flying wang-copter (though the latter was technically businessmen there, methinks it still counts as political hijinks) and figured that it was fine to let him chat without protection.

maybe he was trying to more approachable? maybe he told his security to back off? or maybe his security just don't like him as much. heck, maybe because he's getting kicked out of office they've let security go lax. who knows.

...all i DO know is that bush is ACTUALLY the "ask a ninja" guy in disguise XD

an i guess you'll have to wait until DD gets on to have him answer. my theory is cos it's a kickass browser. maybe he's making an add-on or mod for it? or he's been hired by the firefox team? XD

p.s When and why did DD become a firefox billboard

I'm not really. That version of the logo just looks cool. :P And I got the source image on 4chan no less. XD

why aren't you using the furry version? :P