Sign in to follow this  
Cygnus X-1

Religious beliefs

That's because the typical athiest will tell you that we are the current result of a process that's been happening for millions of years: Evolution. :roll:
Earth is a physical thing, its natural. It's stupid to deny evolution. Your evolving now, growing, changing, physically and mentally.

Okay, I just read that ONE QUOTE from your blocks of meaningless text, and already I can completely write you off as a complete and absolute moron. YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE BASICS OF EVOLUTION BEFORE DEFINDING IT. WOW. We're talking about the SCIENTIFIC THEORY- not GROWTH AND DEVOLOPMENT. Idiot. You use some pretty big words for someone who's so obviously a menal midget. Just shut the hell up already. Dang. I don't think I can take much more of this...

The worst part is that you, like so many morons I know, ground your thinking and logic in WORDS. You take abstract and complex concepts like love and even God and use them as absolutes, extrapolating giganitic and overly-complicated conclusions from that foolishly flawed premise. You think like a pre-schooler. Here's my proof positive:

If God exists, then he exists in one form. Infinite love. If infinite love exists then so does the infinite universe. If that exists then we have had infinite lives before this one in infinite worlds or world lines. We may be repeating a life we have already done before, just in another world line.

This gigantic, flowery line of "logic" is from a premise that anyone over the age of 5 will recognize is inherently flawed. That whole waste of digital paper is worthless.

Conisder yourself owned. Now shut up.

*I apologize to the other board members for my short temperedness here, but I really can't take dealing with blowhards like this after a loooong day of science labs at my university....

I'll be the first to admit that I don't suffer fools well :lol:

Ok this is becoming a flaming zone

BWare not only you cause the lock of the "Religious Belief"

I think this is aslo going to be locked

And I dun like being called a moron,you ***hole

Ok this is becoming a flaming zone

BWare not only you cause the lock of the "Religious Belief"

I think this is aslo going to be locked

And I dun like being called a moron,you ***hole

2 things:

-I didn't lock that one- it was a jumpy moderator :wink:

-I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU. Hybrid is the moron. Geez. Read, understand, then post. You forgot the second and arguably most important step :roll:

Sorry i said

You caused the lock of "What religon is best for you"

Anyway your comments are insultive

Sorry i said

You caused the lock of "What religon is best for you"

Anyway your comments are insultive

This seriously isn't meant as a criticism and I'm not making fun, but the word you want is insulting instead of "insultive" (I know English is your second language). I've seen you use it twice, so just for futures...

But yes, that was insulting... mostly because he's being a blowhard, as I said, and because I had a loooooong day. So again let me apologize for my snappiness. But my points still stand.

Actually my english is my first language

is only that i dun spell so good

My chinese is my second language

but i suck at it

But i must tell yoou that my english is first is class

Oh ok- I thought you had said somewhere earlier that it was a second language. My mistake.

Earth is a physical thing, its natural. It's stupid to deny evolution. Your evolving now, growing, changing, physically and mentally.

Geez...having to repeat myself yet again :roll:

Exactly: Darwin HIMSELF said that Evolution was just a theory (dictionary def. abstract reasoning, speculation)

One question for you evolutionists: how can a..for example, paramecium, have built a flagellum (motor) with so many exclusive parts which fit so intricately together, in the short lifespan it has, and manage to gather all of the parts needed for the flegellum to be built??? Some give the excuse that it just picks up parts common to all cells, but, in fact, there are only 10 common parts in the flagellum, and 30 parts needed and used exclusively for that kind of cell motor. Wink

The obvious answer is no, the odds are TOO GREAT for it to happen by chance! Idea

So how is it stupid to deny evolution?? More importantly, is it logical to believe in evolution??? :idea:

(See Hybrid, your posts don't have to be half a page long :wink: )

I admit it- I just don't have the faith to believe in evolution.

Actually, I dun in anything

God,evolution,etc.

In my opinion

We are juz energy

everyday the energy is becoming less powerful

then it dies

In the religon test i get

Agnosticism 88%

Buddhism 71%

Agnosticism ppl must have physical proof that god is real

I'm Buddhism

Guest Rabbit

I don't think you should care about a test to decide how your religion works. Anybody can make a stupid test like that. You have to believe in your own religion. At times, I wonder to myself if this topic should've been locked many, many posts ago, because think about it, are we all being constructive? No, we are biting and clawing at each other to try to prove our faith to religion/try to make our own religion look better.

I'm actually writing a book about it (did I mention this before?). It is a book about the life of someone going through a futuristic war based purely on religious misunderstandings and disagreements. The way you all react to each other makes my book seem even more real. I really don't mind this topic being locked, I mean, look at yourselves. You are all trying to prove a point nobody will be able to solve. So what if God exists? Sure, we can talk about it here, but look at yourselves, the point of this is to compare, not to completely tell each other that all they have been following has been wrong.

Here are the guidelines (aka rules :roll:) that you are supposed to be following.

1: Disagree with the ideal or whatever, dont slam the person

2: Derogatory terms about religion, race, sex are not welcome here.

3: Keep it clean if you want to keep it open.

So far, 1 and 3 have been getting a little edgy. Sonic or C&C king, I suggest you keep a close eye on this. Personally, I'd lock it myself, but, I do not have the athourity to do so.

I hope you are all happy. :?