Sign in to follow this  
Guest MadBadger

i want the originals and what are they?

Guest MadBadger

can anyone tell me of all the originals and where i can get them please. I know of ra (aftermath and counterstrike) and tiberian sun + firestorm can someone tell me of the other?

Guest MadBadger

....... i asked cos i dont have the tiime to look.

Tiberium Dawn at Abandonia.com

RA1 at ra.afraid.org

Due to your complete and utter laziness.. According to my memory..

C&C Dawn

C&C Covert Operations

C&C Red Alert

C&C CounterStrike

C&C AfterMath

C&C Sole Surivor

C&C TiberianSun

C&C Firestorm

C&C Red Alert2

C&C Yuri's Revenge

C&C Renegade

C&C Generals

C&C ZeroHour

You can get them all on the internet somewhere... ;)

Edit: Geez how could you guys ever forget renegade? :roll:

Get Limewire... If you can't find it. Also, I found in my local gaming shop that there's a compedium of Tiberian Dawn, RA, Aftermath & Counterstrike. I also found TS & Firestorm in that shop.

They're still part of the C&C series of titles. Whether they fit or not is of no importance.

And since you're thick, YR comes right after RA2. :roll:

Guest MadBadger

well i need a new yr any way damn disk jumped under my chair leg but i need to find sole survivor, spec ops, and dawn i coulda got all 3 i think in a box set my dad was gona get it for me when he got me ra box set with aftermath and counterstrike but i didnt like the look of ra and was only geting it to have a game :oops: now im kicking myself. and i need tiberain dawn 2 or is that cnc dawn?

I think you can still find some copies of those old C&C titles in stores like CompUSA in a bundle... comes with RA2, Renegade and TS (all of them with their respective expansion sets, obviously excluding Renegade) for $19.99.

About 2 years ago they had even more kickass bundle that had the original C&C and RA, but I'm pretty sure that thing is discontinued.

So sad =(

its not discontinued.

Command and Conquer Collection: Ra2, Yuri, TS, FS, Renegade, and C&C Generals Demo- 20$

The RA Pack: RA1, Aftermath, Counterstrike, C&C Dawn, Covert Ops

its not discontinued.

Command and Conquer Collection: Ra2, Yuri, TS, FS, Renegade, and C&C Generals Demo- 20$

Confirmed here in Canada as well; the source of all of the C&C games I own are the three C&C Collections I bought a year or two ago. They ran out for a while- had the dudes there check now and then, and they'd thought it'd been discontinued as well- but a whole mess of them (the C&C Collection) showed up about 3 months ago, and AFAIK as of about a month ago there were still several left in-store for $25 Cdn.

The RA Pack: RA1, Aftermath, Counterstrike, C&C Dawn, Covert Ops

This one's a bit harder to find- I know of two stores here in Toronto that have carried it recently; I bought the RA1 collection (above) for my brother for an Xmas present last year at one of them, and I think the other one was another outlet of the same chain (Business Depot/Staples) but I could be off a bit. IIRC, the price wasn't more than $20 Cdn.

Anyhow, that's my two bits. Peace and out!

-Worker, overall.

Guest MadBadger

gddamn english shops i canont find anything like that i want the RA pack just for C&C Dawn, Covert Ops damn it.

when ever i try to download the RA1 game on my comp it is usually too advanced and it doesn't understand the language or some s*** like taht is there a way to RA1 and all of the older C&C games on Windows XP?

C&C Dawn

C&C Covert Operations

C&C Red Alert

C&C CounterStrike

C&C AfterMath

C&C Sole Surivor

C&C TiberianSun

C&C Firestorm

C&C Red Alert2

C&C Yuri's Revenge

C&C Generals

C&C ZeroHour

so which one of those is C&C95

C&C 95 is just C&C Dawn with a bit better graphics and stuff I believe

gddamn english shops i canont find anything like that i want the RA pack just for C&C Dawn, Covert Ops damn it.

Madbadger;

For a while I had the same trouble. Stores like the aforementioned Business Depot/Staples have caught up to a fair degree here in Canada in the past ten years, and we've got strictly-game stores like EB Games and software outlets like Compucenter now that were either not present or not as well known in the past. Business Depot isn't strictly a software store- in fact, they've cut down on non-business software like PC games considerably in the past 18 months- but the bulk of the games I have now I bought there, including all three of my C&C Collections, the RA1 set, and games that go back as far as 'The Ultimate Doom' and 'Duke Nukem 3-D'.

I don't know what the exact situation in the UK is in regards to PC games; still, if you're having trouble getting a physical copy in England, it shouldn't be especially difficult to order a copy overseas, although it'd certainly be more expensive i.e. shipping. Another option might be a completely online purchase, as it's becoming more common now.

Hope this helps. :)

-Worker, overall.

Due to your complete and utter laziness.. According to my memory..

C&C Dawn

C&C Covert Operations

C&C Red Alert

C&C CounterStrike

C&C AfterMath

C&C Sole Surivor

C&C TiberianSun

C&C Firestorm

C&C Red Alert2

C&C Yuri's Revenge

C&C Generals

C&C ZeroHour

You can get them all on the internet somewhere... ;)

you forgot renegade !

Umm... Yeah. I did... Funny that, no one else noticed... :?

Its been a fixed... :D

yea.. weird O_o

<shrug> Only excuse I've got is that I haven't played Renegade yet. The other games in my C&C Collection I've at least tried (Tiberian Sun/Firestorm) or play regularly (RA2 and YR). I like Tiberian Sun, but IMO the AI and general gameplay is a lot different than Red Alert 2 or Yuri; the AIs in TS are a _lot_ smarter and sneakier. That, and even at low resolution the units and buildings are tiny compared to their counterparts in RA2/YR. I have trouble doing unit groupings because of it. Still, the cutscenes are more than worth it.

-Worker, overall.

I loved TS (still do in fact) but its not reading the serial number right, so no online play for it

RA2/YR is nice and visible, missed the detail put into the terrain in TS, but oh well. Great games all around. Renegade dont work for me.

BTW if theres an EB Games near you, my friend got TS and FS there for $3 USD

RA2/YR is nice and visible, missed the detail put into the terrain in TS, but oh well. Great games all around. Renegade dont work for me.

Cygnus;

I will admit, the groundmaps in Tiberian Sun have a fair bit more detail to them. I just wish the units weren't so damned _small_. That, and NOD's SDI satellites doing orbital strikes out of nowhere. ;)

BTW if theres an EB Games near you, my friend got TS and FS there for $3 USD

Can't say that's a bad deal, danke for the data. I have three copies of TS and Firestorm in my 3 C&C Collections, so I probably won't be investing in a fourth set... still, that's a pretty good price, even in Cdn. dollars.

-Worker, overall.

PS: Yeah, I do like Rush. Cool that they're local, too; I finally remembered what you asked me. :)

You mean GDI Ion cannon. I liked using it, but it cant be stopped aside from destroying hteir base, so your point is well taken.

Yeah, the TS stuff is kinda small, I still think I like it a tiny bit more than YR though

Guest MadBadger
strictly-game stores like EB Games

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa *crys into keybord* waaaaaaaaaaaa *sniff*

EB has been put out to pasture in the uk as GAME has taken over them *sniff* EB was great GAME sucks ass and never has anything you want. Ill prob buy off e-bay or somin i think.