Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

"World's biggest hacker" caught.

Guest MadBadger

ha im a better hacker ive caused bizillion of pounds worth of damage and no one has caught me. i own all hackers

Are you going to post anything intelligent madbadger?

All I see is pointless post after pointless post... read our rules!

http://forums.cncnz.com/viewtopic.php?t=4

If any post I see from you from now on has no relevence to the topic, I will delete them!

Guest MadBadger

ok im sorry it was too tempting you shoulda seen me in the 3v3 forum about 30 min ago arguing with 3 others about a fave (well not fave more like frowned on) topic basicly i was holding up the british end while some americans over gloyfied there countrys contribusons. One CLASIC example was "You wouldnt have candles if it wasnt for the US" or "the french would own the world if it wasnt for us" then i mentiond how chinas economy will over runn the states in a decades time :P that anoyed em :lol: anyway......... That hacker wasnt a nucance he didnt sell secrets or anything just proved how rubish the securiy is on the us gov computers.

Notice the part where it said "he didnt find any proof though"

See?? Not all rubish.

BTW for all of you non-americans and americans who are stupid, (thats right, I said it, Whatnow?!) the Pentagon is the "civilian" headquaters of the military. The political headquaters. Not the actual command center. SHould a real war errupt (like with Russia, China, or a bunch of others) then the war would not be run from the Pentagon. The press would go the Pentagon for answers, the Politicians would go to the Pentagon for answers, the Generals, Admirals and Feild commanders would go to the real deal out in either the desert Sout West or the Rocky mountains. Or someplace like that....

Its called "The Mountain Fortress" kinda safe there....... just hope they dont get nuked twice (since it cant handle 2 of em)

RUBBISH POST???

CAST YOUR VOTES NOW!

YES ----- NO

EDIT : THIS IIISSS NORAD :bang: :bang: :doh::doh::frustrated:

:moonie: :moonie: :moonie:

Notice the part where it said "he didnt find any proof though"

See?? Not all rubish.

BTW for all of you non-americans and americans who are stupid, (thats right, I said it, Whatnow?!) the Pentagon is the "civilian" headquaters of the military. The political headquaters. Not the actual command center. SHould a real war errupt (like with Russia, China, or a bunch of others) then the war would not be run from the Pentagon. The press would go the Pentagon for answers, the Politicians would go to the Pentagon for answers, the Generals, Admirals and Feild commanders would go to the real deal out in either the desert Sout West or the Rocky mountains. Or someplace like that....

I think, I think, I love you.

Guest MadBadger

What about N.O.R.A.D? isnt that the main HQ?

N.O.R.A.D. is what replaced the Distant Early Warning system as the North American Early Threat Warning system. Uses more satelites and less ground radar for missile and enemy ship/aircraft tracking