Sign in to follow this  
MAD_Sh4rK

ADD CHINA BOSS & TRANSFER UNITS

1) Hey! Well I succeed in the creation of 2 new bosses but I had to replace these new ones by 2 old classic ZH generals. Does anyone know how to create a new boss? (then I would choose some diferent units and buildings and mix them up)

2) I would B satisfied if someone said how d hell can I make the CHINA BOSS General available in skirmish game mode.

3) How can I create a science for a particular general? (4 ex. d Demolition Gen does not have a specific science for him)

4) Ma last question...How can I transfer a unit or structure from one General to another nd make them funccional?

If U donno all d things, I ask U to answer the questions U'r able to. THX u ALL!

Reply:

1) You said you have made 2 new bosses, but you ask how to create them? What's your point anyway? Have you made them or not?

2) Simple, put it in GeneralsChallenge.INI. There are 12 slots availabele for factions. 10 of them are original factions, 2 of them are jsut empty.

3)Create new command buttons, comand set, strings, science, etc

4)You mean ingame or the codes? If ingame it's possible, but with some complex codes. WHile for the codes, just copy them and change the side and the other codes.

Well I didn create 2 new bosses in the true meaning of the expression but I've managed to transform the real ones into 4 "new" factions, and created 4 game mods. About d 2nd answer (and forgive ma ignorance) how do I edit the mentioned INI file?

Nother thing...does anyone know a way to find 6/8 players maps that work with PC AI at high levels? I mean...I have some maps but in some cases the PC players don't even move and in another maps they move but never really attack (in the way they do in the original Generals maps).

Thx once again.