Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY_PALADIN

Renegade ingame name change?

hi,everyone! I always play it through Xfire . and once i changed the language set by mistake and then put it right,but from then my Renegade ingame name became "Unnamed",how to put it right then?

If its a WOL server, you probably need to go back and reset your name, like log in and stuff, or try resetting it if all else fails. I dont play wol much, but that would be my best guess. You may wanna try to do it fast, because on a lot of servers, Unnamed=Cheater.

Well,i don't play on WOL because there's no people in the pacific server and i don't know how to change the server.and i can't play on gamespy because of some unknown reasons.

but in every server my name is "unnamed" even in a server that i've never been.

and i don't cheat in fact i don't know how(anyone teaches me? :twisted: Ouch!)

I've tried logging in WOL then hosting a game,but the name don't change.

BTW:i dong't and i can't USE RENGUARD!!!

No, I wasnt calling you a cheater, I was just saying that that was the impression people have when you are unnamed. You know, you dont know who the person is, so they can cheat all they want....uh...See if it is in-game. do the 'host LAN game' and set it to one player, just like you would do to get the map rotaton and all. If your name is still Unnamed, then its Renegade itself...reinstall it. If its Gamespy thats doing it....I dont really know....probably reinstall that too, but if that doesnt work...sorry.

Oh at last. Just rename the name of Gamespy (but why?! even when I was in a WOL game but starting with Xfire)

Gamespy acounts govern WOL accounts. Thats probably why.

for the actual gaming yes, but the acoutns work for both

no, its seperate, its jsut that gamespy servers and WOl servers can both connect to servers, as long as its running WOLSPY

Well,i don't play on WOL because there's no people in the pacific server and i don't know how to change the server

Try this...

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2040/help5oo.jpg

Scroll to the left of your screen and select My Information, in there click where it says "pacific server" and select either European or USA then exit and press advanced game listings and you should be able to connect to another server...

Easy Peasy

Post Edited by Admin - Don't post large images causing the page layout to get messed up. Create a link to them instead. This is covered in the forum rules.

As you can see i have no stats. I aint played this game in a long long time lol

Renegade I think :roll:

I still play a couple of Renegade online every few days. I play the Xphaze and Blackcell servers the most.

Back in the day... When I played renegade the only people on the Renedage server were Asians... And its kinda hard to work together when ya can't understand them at all.. :(

yu shouldve juts let them do their thing while you provide sniper support

he was talking about his early days of REN

a billion people still play it now

Yeah I had to play US or Eurpore servers...

Though still were pretty good times...

I would have a long time ago, but It doesnt run on my comp :cry:

I tried with my frineds copy of the game :( :cry: :cry: no dice