Sign in to follow this  
Masked Shah

Favorite General and why?

If you put the infantry general's assault transports in a bunkered helix, will they be able to shoot out of them and detect stealth?

vehicles cannot be placed in bunkered Helixes. At least I dont think so.....

My favorite would have to be the Laser General. I am more defensive than offensive in this game. 3 Laser turrets and a Firebase in an Arrowhead formation is very effective up against infantry and armored units.

:shot:

WOW... my post is still here... and it was one of the first posts I made.

Do I get a cookie for making such a great topic?!!!

Can a tunnel rat get a rank around here?

3 fav generals

1. Airforce gen

OWNS EVERYTHING don't care what you have i can own it with $$$ and AIR POWER!!!

2. Superweapon gen

Cheap Particle cannon = DEATH

ALPHA AROURAS OWN

EMP Patriots will own air (one missle and they die) + i shut down ur tanks

3. Nuke Gen

I LOVE NUKE CARPET BOMBING

i h8 GLA pathfinders can snipe all the men out of stinger sites then u get owned cause all u have 4 base def is Tunnel entrance HAHA!

.....calm down now. There are a number of us who could waste your setup, dont let it get to your head :wink:

Not to be offensive or anything, but one must prove their skillz before bragging about them. Actually, no, Im just BSing now

Nuke Carpet bombing = ok. Plane is too easy to shoot down.

i bet i could

redhawk, play ya in ZH

or tsbo or badger, we active zh players *cough* tsbo reinstall ur game *cough*

superweapons gen? u suck....no1 uses that online and u sound likea turtler.....3 lasers+firebase.....

i bet i could

redhawk, play ya in ZH

or tsbo or badger, we active zh players *cough* tsbo reinstall ur game *cough*

superweapons gen? u suck....no1 uses that online and u sound likea turtler.....3 lasers+firebase.....

i nvr play ZH online i play Renegade or RA2 cause i have 2 play generals on my brothers comp mine won't run it.

and Cygnus X-1 i wasn't bragging.

/ hence for the small discalimer at the bottom of my message :wink: /

@ GeneralZ-most people dont play SW Gen online cause she is banned like Yuri

3 fav generals

1. Airforce gen

OWNS EVERYTHING don't care what you have i can own it with $$$ and AIR POWER!!!

i h8 GLA pathfinders can snipe all the men out of stinger sites then u get owned cause all u have 4 base def is Tunnel entrance HAHA!

1) I have taken my share of damage from airforce generals fast jump to bombing... but it is a big but...

If they can not kill me in the first 5 minutes, I begin alot of trouble... and the speed of attcks and directions, and spies running in stealling or resetting weapons. Turtle tactics are what GLA players thrive on...(and I know you turtle, just by hearing your choice of Gen.) Everyone online love turtles... they are always the first target...

2) Tunnels... it appears you have no clue how to use them... good...

Play an online game and find me... Masked Shah... I'll give you a 101 for your ignorant disreguard for my friends on the board, you just insulted...

You'll find no friends here, with that horrible chip on your shoulder...

A chip I might add, you have not earned...

EDIT:

i nvr play ZH online i play Renegade or RA2 cause i have 2 play generals on my brothers comp mine won't run it.

and Cygnus X-1 i wasn't bragging.

Horrible little man talked up a storm about his skills, and never played an actual human being?...

:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bah not even worth my time...

move along now...

Ok, my fav is the Nuke Gen. Those nuke cannons come in pretty handy, especially when armed with neutron shells :twisted: Plus his nuclear tanks are fast

A close second is the Infantry General, especially in the Shockwave mod. heheheh

Masked Shah, I commend you on a job well done.

txt spk nvr got any1 anywere Redhawk.

Prove to the regulars you can walk the walk, then you may have the chance to talk the talk.

play me or badger online tonight

dang badger u got so many tanks my pc froze up last night's game....

at least i wiped out that huge paladin army with nuke helix bombs....not enough avengers :lol:

my fav gen is NOT the AF gne anymore (back when it was I still hadnt played ZH)

I like the tank gen for all of his tank ranks and whatnot, but I still havent played as the GLA gens very throuroughly.

I also have another favorite which is the Demolition General for the GLA. I found my new favorite by playing with a brutal Laser General. Using the Demo Barrels, I left a few suprises for his troops coming over a bridge. I then started to hijack a few civilian cars, turned them into mobile explosives, and went to town. Also, switching to scuicide bombers, I started making attacks on any little armored convoy I could find, causing as much damage possible. Finally, I decided to make my move. Scince his defenses were crippled and his economy destroyed, it was actually an easy finish. Not much of a fight, only lost 3 Rebels and a Gun Truck, maybe a Scorpion, but not to sure. Even though I don't really play as the GLA, I still have a helluva time playing as them.

BAKALAKALAKALAKA!!! :shot:

he already has :wink:

I like it when Ive got bridges fortified to no end and somebody just sends loads of suicide units up the choke point. Badabing badaboom. Like hte demo general. :wink:

play me or badger online tonight

dang badger u got so many tanks my pc froze up last night's game....

at least i wiped out that huge paladin army with nuke helix bombs....not enough avengers

You still owe me a game, Z. Just a couple more days dude.

Masked Shah, I commend you on a job well done.

txt spk nvr got any1 anywere Redhawk.

Prove to the regulars you can walk the walk, then you may have the chance to talk the talk.

When are you going to be able to play ZH again? Madger's getting restless. :P:haha:

both of us are online in zh right now, but he's in the middle of the game

i;m using buddy chat and telling him to hurry up and play me

Guest MadBadger

Meh, i played wid Zee saved his and Muds ass :D essentually beat the oposition into surrendering well... DCing that is (sorry but 'its school tommorows' no damn excuse for DCing) still gota win cos there last mate just quit.

yer i want more pwn.....im getin tired of n00bs, getin sick of mass hummer crap, sick of 2v1s, sick of double rushes ect ect ect.......

(p.s. the fact i pwn most of them even thou they do all that n00b ****eness dont mean i dont hate it)

baaa im off to bed now. Zee will know about all my slight cuckooness over the last 1/2 hour..... think Acerz sorta in the same place.

I would be happy to take someone on over spring break. I am not a newb, but not a pro. More of a average joe. Anyways, I pride myself on my excessive use of air power, it is both a strength and a weakness.

no need to take over. just play us. most of the time, only 2 or 1 of us are online at a given time, so join in!

I want to play the Masked Shah the most and now I will be able to soon.

A battle of titanic proportions I see ahead, maybe the end of the world. ;)

Badger 1v1 soon, no rush. ;)

Mr Lee I want to pwn you. ;)

1) I have taken my share of damage from airforce generals fast jump to bombing... but it is a big but...

If they can not kill me in the first 5 minutes, I begin alot of trouble... and the speed of attcks and directions, and spies running in stealling or resetting weapons. Turtle tactics are what GLA players thrive on...(and I know you turtle, just by hearing your choice of Gen.) Everyone online love turtles... they are always the first target...

2) Tunnels... it appears you have no clue how to use them... good...

Play an online game and find me... Masked Shah... I'll give you a 101 for your ignorant disreguard for my friends on the board, you just insulted...

You'll find no friends here, with that horrible chip on your shoulder...

A chip I might add, you have not earned...

Tunnels come so handy, especially for those 'hit n run' attacks.

Some guys leaves all his tanks in the middle by my tunnel he ain't going to see those tanks alive for very long. :P

]I would be happy to take someone on over spring break. I am not a newb, but not a pro. More of a average joe. Anyways, I pride myself on my excessive use of air power, it is both a strength and a weakness.

ditto (means what he said) :wink:

EDIT: Cept for the airpower, I only do that sometimes...