Sign in to follow this  
Rifletank

Black hawk down map

After reading the "good city fight" thread, I thought that a black hawk down map would have incredible potential as a generals (ZH) map.

so, ive started creating a mogadishu map (SP).

just think about it; rangers dropping in on buildings, comanches flying around, humvees extracting the delta and chalk squads, rescuing the crew from super 6-1 and 6-4....

anyways, ill be posting updates (irregularly) as the job gets done

this is my 1st map........ ever, so i could use all the help possible.

After reading the "good city fight" thread, I thought that a black hawk down map would have incredible potential as a generals (ZH) map.

just think about it; rangers dropping in on buildings, comanches flying around, humvees extracting the delta and chalk squads, rescuing the crew from super 6-1 and 6-4....

Actually i agree with you, i have downloaded several mods to play lack hawk down on the game because it is my favorit move and this is my favorit game.. i seriously would love this.. great idea

-Danola

I love Black Hawk down, so good luck! But I can't help with maps, actually, anything but terrain and scripting.

today i played DF-black hawk down, and watched parts of the movie, made a couple sketches of what the map will look like, made the lake, started making the US base.

more to come!

A Black Hawk Down map would be awesome, I love the movie and the new video game

my aim is to make it an SP map... a mission map, like you said.

today I made the ground textures (desert) and added more buildings to the US base and the city

Guest MadBadger

Make a mission map then make a skirmish map from the mission map. Stick extra tiles oposite the US base accros the city for a GLA player and have a US player in the US base.

Guest MadBadger

Me likey this new Vicky gal alot.