Sign in to follow this  
Cygnus X-1

YR: Conflict of Interest Recruitment

YR: Conflict of Interest is in need of team members. The mod has a website currently under construction, and well on its way to becoming reality. As the mod moves on into more advanced stages, we (the mod team) feel the need for additional members with more sophisticated knowledge and skill in modding.

Current team:

Cygnus X-1-Team leader, master file holder, voxel artist, shp artist, tester

Mina Synd-concept design artist, partial infantry creator

Acerz492-concept design, tester

Open positions include:

Infantry SHP makers

MP map makers

SP map makers

AI coders

Voxle artists

Web dude (for website)

more info about the mod coming soon !!

Speak up here folks, if your interested :D:D

Note-every team member will also be a tester (if he/she wishes to)

A continuation of YR. With more countries, super weapons, and a million more units and technologies. Plus a few suprises.

If we can get a mission mapper, then there will be a campaign. If not, then Ill do a campaign, but itll be like a long time before it gets done.

EDIT:

Addition to the mod team.

Fenring-AI coder (partially, but like 90%)

I'm not sure what i can do, but i'll be willing to help.

I cant do anything good with shp and voxels..... everything i make is dumb....i need more creativity

and I dont know anything about AI coding

I know a bit about making websites... I might ask my dad to help me... But I'm not sure I'll be able to make the site... Gotta keep up with school and some... Stuff... Here is his site:

http://www.studioarsenic.com

Guest MadBadger

errrr if i can ill do some MP maps... they nice for me with little/no scripting required :P

I know a bit about making websites... I might ask my dad to help me... But I'm not sure I'll be able to make the site... Gotta keep up with school and some... Stuff... Here is his site:

http://www.studioarsenic.com

cool site. We are in need of a webdude. If I dont hear from anybody else, you may be it.

BTW itll be hosted at Freedom studios, Ill give the webie the domain and password **** and all that

??

We dont need the flash stuff. Just an actual site like other mod sites, but it covers YR: Conflict of Interests

He was referring to that site. It has a lot of flash. And flash is gay...

Guest Rabbit

Well, I wouldn't say gay, but I'd say it is a cheap way to try to gain the persons attention... and you can't copy links or something like that with flash...

fuk the flash then

Update-new countries have been scrapped for the moment. But Remaining countries are...EVIL :twisted::twisted::twisted:

MUAHAHAHA

So pure HTML then, huh? Can I use Dreaweaver MX 2004, Photoshop CS and Fireworks MX 2004?

But they are a good combo for making websites..

Thanks! Give me a concept of the site, and I'll try to make it. What I mean about concept is its theme, what are its pages, links if there are, font size and type, if there are mouseovers, etc.

P.S. For the images in it, give your preferences...

Yeah, im already some what the MP map maker, Right Cygnus? I workin on one now.

uhh... Grevious? you realise that all of the graphics are going to be hand done? which loosely translates as all maps that go with the mod are gonna have specially made objects and tiles (which along with all the other graphics, i will probably end up drawing) i could do map making too but if grevious is offering and can draw realistic locations, then let him (with the supplied tiles and objects)

Im not away of any new terrain features or tech structures going into the mod, so Grevious, you can deffinetly make maps, but dont put units and Side structures in (yet) becuase all of those are being redone

Somehow... I sense over-ambition on the horizon.

Mina, you have no idea how hard terrain editing actually is. It's not as simple as "making the tiles." There's so much more beyond that too.

i know. you speak to me once again like i'm a dreamer who doesn't know what she's doing just because i'm willing to put in some hard and decent work to make a mod that doesn't re-use previously seen graphics. i said this when Cyg hired me - i go all out because i don't like shoddy work, especially if it's my own. And Cyg isn't "away" (aware?) of any terrain changes because i haven't discussed them with him like a lot of other stuff: too much work to be done in too little time, so i figured i'd suggest it when needed. Not that you'd actually care how much work goes into this or not since to you it's just another mod you're coding, Fen.

1: everyone take a deep breath.

2: take another

3: and one more while your at it

4: Now. listen up.

OFFICIAL NOTICE::

1: no one use that color text on this thread, I want it for official stuff.

2: no terrain editing has been discussed. If it will be modded at all, it will be the last thing, even after initial AI coding.

3: Things will be going VERY slow from now on due to school starting up again (2 weeks already) so i appologize for any inconviences. Look in the Freedom CoI forum for more mod info.

The sites gonna have delays... I have other things to do, you know...