Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

The Worst Game Of All Time?

Another costly pinball machine replaced. :roll: :lol:

Pinball can have missions which minesweeper can't.

Does minesweeper even have missions?

Yes it does. But not in the traditonal sense. ;)

Pinball has lots of themes which it can use in diffenrt ways.

You can have a football field with a fat sumo goolkeeper.

You can have a space shuttle with lots of cool stuff to add on.

Can minesweeper do that?

No.

Its used in arcades.

Did you see any minesweeper games in the arcade?

Singapore No.

Pinball uses shining lights and cool sounds to keep ppl entertained,

Can Minsweeper do that?

Hell no.

Pinball has excitment and thrill.

Does minsweeper have that.

NO.

Pinball is aslo used in some games like

Sonic Pinball,etc.

Minesweeper is not used.

When pinball is used in Computer games

There are no limits.

There can be bosses for Comp Pinball games

There are enemys you can smash.

There are no limts at all!!!

Pinball is a hell of a classic.

No doubt about it.

Pinball has lots of themes which it can use in diffenrt ways.

You can have a football field with a fat sumo goolkeeper.

You can have a space shuttle with lots of cool stuff to add on.

Can minesweeper do that?

No.

Its used in arcades.

Did you see any minesweeper games in the arcade?

Singapore No.

Pinball uses shining lights and cool sounds to keep ppl entertained,

Can Minsweeper do that?

Hell no.

Pinball has excitment and thrill.

Does minsweeper have that.

NO.

Pinball is aslo used in some games like

Sonic Pinball,etc.

Minesweeper is not used.

When pinball is used in Computer games

There are no limits.

There can be bosses for Comp Pinball games

There are enemys you can smash.

There are no limts at all!!!

Pinball is a hell of a classic.

No doubt about it.

You don't call Minesweeper a classic? Communist.

There are no limits at all? Thats a lie, I can't blow up tanks in pinball. :P

Yes you can blow up tanks with pinball.

In Computer Pinball is possible.

Even if computer pinball does not count.

Still pinball is so much better than minsweeper.

The ****ing minesweeper is juz damn ****.

Thats just cause you're no good at minesweeper. :P

Even if you did win in minesweeper.

There is no fun or excitment in it.

If you like somewhat of a challenge it is. Pinball? All you do is wait for the ball to hit one of those two levies and hit it. WOW FUN! ITS SO EXCITING! :roll:

Yeah there is, you get to see the little guy with shades! 8)

:haha:

If you like somewhat of a challenge it is. Pinball? All you do is wait for the ball to hit one of those two levies and hit it. WOW FUN! ITS SO EXCITING! :roll:

Computer pinball is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Real pinball, on the other hand, is a classic. :nod:

pinball can be fun

My brother likes pokemin pinball and the multiple levels and bosses it has. its not just bouncing the ball, its hitting the ball at specific targets, aka bosses.

i enjoyed Monsters Inc. pinball, it was fun and aiming the cannon by using the flippers was fun. and mini games.

pinball can be fun, while minesweeper bores you a seconds. i dont play it. i changed the high scores in an ini file. its in the Windows directory. Score.ini i think is the file. or was it mnsweep.ini.....or something like that

Pinball is much better than minesweeper

2#

pinball can be fun

My brother likes pokemin pinball and the multiple levels and bosses it has. its not just bouncing the ball, its hitting the ball at specific targets, aka bosses.

i enjoyed Monsters Inc. pinball, it was fun and aiming the cannon by using the flippers was fun. and mini games.

pinball can be fun, while minesweeper bores you a seconds. i dont play it. i changed the high scores in an ini file. its in the Windows directory. Score.ini i think is the file. or was it mnsweep.ini.....or something like that

3#

Computer pinball is about as excited as watching paint dry. Real pinball, on the other hand, is a classic

Wow, it took about ten posts since King's attempt to get back on topic for us to get off it again :lol: topicsign8rf5js.gif Rome Total War was dissappointing, in my opinion...the campaign's economic part controlled the military part too much :(

Total war : Rome wasn't bad. ;) Specially having big ass battles they were cool. :P

You know, I really think the original Red Alert and Command and Conquer were just plain horrible. I mean, the graphics weren't even good! All the explosions just weren't believable. That's really important to me- I just can't enjoy a video game if the graphics aren't good. I dunno... I wouldn't say they're the worst of all time, but definitely down there :?

sike.

You know, I really think the original Red Alert and Command and Conquer were just plain horrible. I mean, the graphics weren't even good! All the explosions just weren't believable. That's really important to me- I just can't enjoy a video game if the graphics aren't good. I dunno... I wouldn't say they're the worst of all time, but definitely down there :?

sike.

NOW they aren't, but THEN they were almost perfect quality (of that time). So they may not be the greatest games NOW, but sure as hell not the worst. I play classic TD at least once a week if not more. I care more about Enjoyability and Story more than graphics. You may revolve all around graphics, which is fine, but I dont.

You know, I really think the original Red Alert and Command and Conquer were just plain horrible. I mean, the graphics weren't even good! All the explosions just weren't believable. That's really important to me- I just can't enjoy a video game if the graphics aren't good. I dunno... I wouldn't say they're the worst of all time, but definitely down there. :?

ZOMG BLASPHEMY!!!! :haha:

Understandable dude. I know how it is. :nod:

:rofl:

...I was going to let this sink in for a while, but you folks should read a little more carefully. Look closely under the last line of that post...... :P

It's fun to rock the boat :wink:

:rofl:

...I was going to let this sink in for a while, but you folks should read a little more carefully. Look closely under the last line of that post...... :P

It's fun to rock the boat :wink:

BURN THE HERITIC!!!!!!! I know you're kiddin', but still, |/|3 L1|{35 7() 8|_|R|| 7|-|3 |-|3R171(5!

Pinball is much better than minesweeper

2#

pinball can be fun

3#

Computer pinball is about as excited as watching paint dry. Real pinball, on the other hand, is a classic

Just ignore this and go on topic but I have to point this out to Louis. We are talking about computer pinball, and #3(Acerz) said "Computer pinball is about as excited as watching paint dry."

Do you think watching paint dry is fun? If so, you have a pathedic life. :lol:

New Un-favorite game - Robot Rumble(Yes... A horrible game that mom got me! 50 bucks that I could of got BF2 with! DAMNIT)

Just ignore this and go on topic but I have to point this out to Louis. We are talking about computer pinball, and #3(Acerz) said "Computer pinball is about as excited as watching paint dry."

Thanks for pointing out my obvious mistake, I meant that: "Computer pinball is about as exciting as watching paint dry." :oops:

To which I shall stand beside. Nothing can beat classic Pinball. :P

Do you think watching paint dry is fun? If so, you have a pathedic life. :lol:

As for this statement, no, I do not. :roll: Moron.

Of course, here I shall point out your mistake: It's pathetic, not pathedic. :P

I'm talking about "pinball"

When i meant "pinball"

I meant everything about pinball.

***holes :roll:

I'm talking about "pinball"

When i meant "pinball"

I meant everything about pinball.

***holes :roll:

Yes. We know. :roll: All we're saying is that classic pinball > computer pinball anyday. :P Don't get uppy. :P