Sign in to follow this  
Mario

skirmish problem

every time i try to start a skirmish i build a few buildings and then they all blow up and no one has attacked me any1 any idea what the problem is also whenever i try to connect to the zh servers it says it cannot connect to the zh servers check you net connection and there's nothing wrong with my net :?

every time i try to start a skirmish i build a few buildings and then they all blow up and no one has attacked me any1 any idea what the problem is also whenever i try to connect to the zh servers it says it cannot connect to the zh servers check you net connection and there's nothing wrong with my net :?
Hm, interesting

One of two things could be wrong:

1) You're not properly patched up (I assume you are), or

2) You forget to select starting positions. :lol:

And if it's not anyone of these two things, well I can't help ya there mate. Sorry.

Dunno what's wrong with your net. The ZH Servers have been buggy as hell, so it's not your problem at all, it's EA's problem. Let them sort it out.

For the first problem, I have the answer for this. The problem occured due to some configuration when you installing new softwares that affect the windows system, like installing new windows or something, and it could be cause by error on codes, etc. The best way to fix this is to reisntall your ZH.

For internet connection roblem.....hmmm....no offense, but are you using illegal copy of ZH? If you use the legal one, you might need to register first at EA.

Its a known bug, uninstall Zero Hour, restart your comp and reinstall it again and patch it

aww man thats a pain in the ass but i'll do it

One of two things could be wrong:

1) You're not properly patched up (I assume you are)

That seems about right

Guest MadBadger

EA= Total Suckyness at removing bugs from games....... i fell out of the bottom of the map on BF2 and fell for EVA yesterday :? but reinstalling/repairing for 3 days should sort it out.

falling through the bottom of the map? that occurs very often in Renegade, or my vehicle is spinning in the sky.

another big porblem is that vehicles got stuck to easily, i saw an apc get stuck on top of a harvestor on cnc_under map in front of the agt. blocked the pathway a bit, and tanks get stuck into wall or guys do, and u need to ram them to get them unstuck

Guest MadBadger

just EA rushing the game out without a good testing..... i mean helll its not like they would need to look for testers.......

IKONf6546a538c2218e3e5bdcf6bb6f4ee81e8c31353fe.gifIKONf6546a538c2218e3e5bdcf6bb6f4ee81e8c31353fe.gifIKONf6546a538c2218e3e5bdcf6bb6f4ee81e8c31353fe.gifIKONf6546a538c2218e3e5bdcf6bb6f4ee81e8c31353fe.gif

lol one of the Star Wars Battlefront patches made players randomly spawn 100s of metres above the ground. It was only a beta version of the patch though

Guest MadBadger

so it was raining stormtroopers and ewoks? :lol:

yeah it started to get a bit like that. Except sometimes you would land on an invisible floor.

As for the OP, it's copy protection. Either you don't have a legitimate copy or maybe you've done a System Restore or something weird has happened?

Even though the game might appear to be installed, if it's not in Add/Remove Programs, it isn't...or at least Windows doesn't think it is. If Windows doesn't, then the game CD doesn't think so either. So if there's no link in the Registry for the CD to find the CD Key and /or install path of the game...exactly what you have witnessed will happen every time you play a map for a minute or so.

So far as I'm aware, the only solution is to back up and reinstall ;)