Sign in to follow this  
The Chunk Monster

Buaaa! I am the chunk monster!

Haha. I am new here...

Oh, and "The Hypnotist" (my big brother) told me to tell the admins not to delete multiple accounts on the same IP adress for the both of us if you don't mind (unless we break rules), cause we use the same comp...

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, just don't do anything stupid little bro

Guest Rabbit

What do you mean? Are you assuming that I don't have a little brother, and I am just making a multiple account in order to gain some sort of attention, and get away with breaking rules as "the chunk monster?"

Well, no, youre wrong, he's my little brother, it's just that my parents are divorced and he got to move in with me and my mom, because my dad is out of money and cant afford to raise him, or give him decent internet... He's only 9... so he might not last long on this site... but I will try to keep him on...

No I meant the fish and chips I'm having for lunch....

Very fishy... ;)

Welcome

Guest Rabbit

Lunch at 4 pm?

Guest Rabbit

Arrg, I am still getting used to the time differences...

I have been trying to figure out my time difference between madbadger and cnc king too

Message from Chunk monster (so I don't have to log off and have him log on):

"You think it's hard for you? I just moved here from indiana! I have to get used to it all over again!"

Very fishy... ;)

Welcome

Lol. Well welcome Chunk

That's an idea..I might get my little brother on the CNCNZ forums...

Actually. Scratch that. He's worse than Madbadger. :lol:

Very fishy... ;)

lol, what a stupid denial

Anyway, welcome to the CNCNZ forum

i should get my little brother onto here, he's 7 years old, but likes C&C, played them all, just that he;s not very good at them, can only beat 1 easy AI in RA2 skirmish, and no-no in G and ZH.

in RA2 missions, he cant get past the allied save the pentagon mission.... has poor mouse control...but he'll get better

You'll get better mate :P

Just practise against the AI on Brutal mod. Once you're able to whoop the AI's ass, you're ready.

**Considers moving difficulty up to medium Army** :hmm:

:eh: Oh c'mon King..I'm sure even you were like that when you first started out.. :wink: :haha:

I know when i first started out, the Brutal was impossible to beat. Now however, its a cinch.

Keep active dude, you're gona learn somehting, be part of a never-ending tradition.

"When C&C dies....I hope I'm long gone before that happens"-dedicated fan

Guest Rabbit

Haha... when you look back on it, it is almost kind of funny, how useless we all were starting out...

Cygnus, CnC will never die, as long as there are the dedicated fans like us out there. :D you should knowthat by now :P

Lesson to be learned: Everyone is a newbie at first.

Some newbies don't grow up, however, and they become noobs.

The rest of us are the ones who are mature enough to play a game without random comments like "Ur mama" and the like. :roll:

"When C&C dies....I hope I'm long gone before that happens"-dedicated fan

A captain always goes down with his ship. I have been here from the start, and I'll be here in the end. I just hope whoever wrote that quote was talking about "long gone" as in their death, and not just long gone from the community!

Hmmm, just a random thought, a C&C tattoo, that's an interesting idea.. :hmm:

yes it was their death. They want C&C to outlive them by tens of thousands of years (while we're at it....several million)

Hmmm, just a random thought, a C&C tattoo, that's an interesting idea.. :hmm:

lol... I'm not that hardcore... Besides it would just be weird explaing it to other people with out appearing strange.... :wink:

Guest MadBadger

hello chunky.... its only taken me about this week to be able to DESTROY brutal AI on RA, Ra2 and TS (generals Brutal is equal to RA easy :lol: ) and dont worry one day you might just be as good as me :P

Haha... when you look back on it, it is almost kind of funny, how useless we all were starting out...

LATE RESPONSE -

Not really. The first time i got Generals i slaughtered 7 Brutal AIs on Twilight flame.

Keep in mind, there were no teams and they all fought each other :wink:

So i kept playing the same game over and over again untill i could handle all 7 against me.

It took about 7 hours :)

Quick note - Remember how i said i was called "Trainer" ? I might help you out for a price. If you can get the time zones right. And understand this message. You are after al 8) .

I dont mean to be mean :wink: