Sign in to follow this  
Acerz492

Marauder Tank and Crusader Tank

Okay...this is going to be a bit of an adventure here, as this is my first time attempting to mod units from Zero Hour.

First off, how would one go about adding a turning turret to the Marauder Tank? What tools would I need, and what will I need to edit in order for it to work correctly?

Second, I've picked up a mod that changed the Crusader Tank's skin to almost match it's pre-Generals release design. And this one had the ability to gain the ability to hover. There is a pic of it in the Pic of the Day thread in the Open Discussion Forum. However this mod is only for Generals, and I would like to know how to implement the tank plus the hovering ability into Zero Hour, without any of the other bits and pieces that came with the mod.

I may have some more questions later...though these two I think might be a good starting point in my modding career... :lol:

Well.....for the first question, I can't answer it correctly. Someone like Thierry may can help you, he is an experienced modeller. All I know, is for the model you got to set up bones for the turret. Then, set up the turret in the marauder's codes.

For the econd question, the codes for hover tank in generals is basically the same for ZH. You can visit deezire website for more info about hover tank codes.