Sign in to follow this  
Guest MadBadger

WinRAR

Guest MadBadger

how do i extract music and vidieos and alter unit coding using this? its winRAR all it seems to do is archive stuff for me :evil: i want to get the RA2 version of hell march out.

Guest MadBadger

...... that isnt the point i have hell march and i am the google god but i want to know how to get it out of the game.

Guest MadBadger

**** ****** ****** **** ***** ****** ****** ***** ***** ****** *** ***** ****** ***** got the wrong program :oops:

Guest Rabbit
**** ****** ****** **** ***** ****** ****** ***** ***** ****** *** ***** ****** *****

Swearing will get you nowhere... lol

WinRAR is very useful... Its better than winzip by far...

But since that isn't what you wanted it for all I can do is this...

:rofl:

Silly Madbadger... :P

I have the collectors edition of RA2 which comes with the soundtrack so i can try and send it to you if you still cant find it

Guest MadBadger

nope i found it :P and extracted it with XCC Mixer

and if admin wana check my post.... no swearin :lol:

Guest MadBadger

p.s how you edit units HP ect? i cant do it with the XCC Mixer what file is it? i can edit names... i think and get unit sounds..... i found the NOD pointer :? confusing.... guess its due to the TS engine?

Most Ra2 settings are saved in the rules.ini folder in your ra2.mix file (or rulesMD.ini in the Ra2MD.mix) HP is indicated by the tag strength=x. Unit sounds can be extracted with XCC, through the sound editor. The few TS remainders are indeed because of the engine.

If you want to learn ra2 modding I sugest you read some tutorials

and to edit names and get htem to work, you need a string table editor (despite whats popular, TiBed is the easiest for me to do names and simple stuff all right there)

Guest MadBadger

no i done the names edit via string table..... statue of liberty now called 'some tall green bird' :lol: and tanyas called brenda :P

@Daedalus- ta 4that gona go n give my flac tracks 1000000 armour and shells that blow MCVs up in one shot.....

And give flaktroopers grandcannon guns.. always fun when learning to mod ;)

Making yourself unfairly strong is the best way to learn it.. well actually tutorials are, but its still easy anyway..

Oh and i strongly detest TibEd as editor.. its better to learn how to code yourself first. TE can **** things up badly and then you wont know whats causing it.