Who do you think would win?

Who would win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yuri's Forces
    • Soviet Union
    • Brotherhood of NOD

Guest MadBadger

NOD and the Soviets could never beat each other but i guess the Soviets tanks are stronger so if NOD had no power they would lose...... and yuris just gay and would beat himself.

nah. Hes too busy singing the Mr.Sparkle song in that allied prison :lol:

If they waged war for some reason in some other universe, here are the results

NOD - winning in the first years of the war.

Soviets - miraculous comeback and erase them from the planet :P (last years of the war)

Guest MadBadger

i remembered something..... NOD are the Soviets are they not?

I meant a machine that did something with time and they somehow go into an argument over who was the real one :wink:

Chronosphere?

...and remember...this is a war between the bad guys :lol:

Depends. If there is Tiberium, Nod and Cyborg forces will kick Yuris ass all over the planet and the Soveits will be severly hard pressed. Plus Nod uses guerilla tactic, and Soviet armor wouldnt be good against htat. Kinda like US in Nam.

Now heres a fight. Soviets vs GDI.

Big guns all aorund !!

Guest MadBadger

soviets v china........ apocs n mammys vs overlords and emps anyone?

Guest Rabbit

So, wait, then who voted Yuri?

Ya know how many times this thread has been done? Like a billion zillion times...

But like every single other time I must vote for that which is truth...

NOD!!! Nod will beat all regardless of environment and situation... :P

Me. As if my Custom Rank and my Yuri article didn't prove who I enjoy playing as the most in YR.

Nod and the Soviets wouldn't stand a chance against Yuri's Forces.

Against China..? Well..hmm...I'd have to think up some ideas, as China 'borrowed" ideas from YR (The bunker, Gattling Cannon, etc. etc.)

Nod troops are by far the most advanced out of all three factions mentioned here.

Yuri wouldn't be able to mind control nobody... Cause he wouldn't be able to see anyone.. :P

:roll: Thank you Mr. Obvious. :lol:

Yuri's Forces

Guest MadBadger

overload the psycic twit with foot soldiers then roll up with the Apocs/stealth tanks and dreadnaughts and kerovs/banshes :P

Just pointing out the futility of falling a leader who can't even see the enemy... ;)

Not to mention using flying saucers... Pff.... Flying saucers... hahahaha. :rofl: :rofl:

Guest MadBadger

yup flying saucers..... HAHAHA and the lack of a naval AA unit... or a heavy unit.... of any kind.... or a decent sw.....

Hmmm...

Nod has no need for sea vessels... Banshees are by far superior than any ship. Especially a Yuri Boomber......

Guest MadBadger

noooo i was sayin that Vs a Allied destroyer Yuri cant even shoot the little plane thingy down as his subs are oblitorated.

It is true... Yuri is by far the most useless and incapable side ever created in the C&C series...

Grins at Acerz492..

Guest MadBadger

more so than civilians?

personally i go for the soviets because the red army can outlast anything :P

but technically nod would win. hello! they have like, a century of technology over the other two side o_O; how could they not win in the long run? i mean terminator robots and genetically altered mutants against civillians with PPSh's?! that's like replacing the last of the humans in terminator 2 with humans from WW1 o.o;;

yuri might stand some chance seeing as his technology is similar in a kind of primative brutal way (cyborg vs brute... cool)

Hehe...Cyborg vs Brute? Hmm...

It is true... Yuri is by far the most useless and incapable side ever created in the C&C series...

It's okay, luk3us, we know you've been beaten so badly as Yuri before because he dosen't have the famed, "1000 Apocalypse and 1000 Kirov Airship" rush strategy. :roll:

If it can be called a strategy at all. :roll:

Go tell that to the ex-Westwood employees, ya know, the ones who worked hard in order to give us something totally different instead of mass-producing one unit and rushing your enemy. :roll:

Guest MadBadger

well yuri just takes more time to use well than is alowed by strats like 1000 apocs..... its not a flaw just an unfortunate.

It's okay, luk3us, we know you've been beaten so badly as Yuri before because he dosen't have the famed, "1000 Apocalypse and 1000 Kirov Airship" rush strategy. :roll:

hahaha... lol....

1000 tanks? I never play any game for longer than half an hour.. I don't think I've even ever built more than 20 tanks ever...

There isn't anything wrong with Yuri... Its just fun to bash him... Since I know you love him so much.... :P