Sign in to follow this  
Captain Underpants

Stealing Vehicles from own team - Caught Cheating

should people set up there own server and only invite people they no dont cheat ?  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

• no
    • yes

Don't you just hate people who steal vehicles from you when they r on ur side.Poor teamwork I think, Had two apc's stole in two different games.All i did was get out to repair it.

durkadur said he thought it was abandoned, yeah right.It was in our base getting repaired.

[mp]stain_alive5 said it was his he had money out of his account,lol it was outside the ref,getting repaired.

If it had have been his it would have been outside the wep factory full armour dont you think.lol

I name and shame you.

[mp]stain_alive5

durkadur

you dont have to just watch out for the other side stealing your vehicles.

You have been warned.

Also caught cheating

[botl]-leader shot me in head through hill on field.

Also Zip major long range head shot with engineer two shots your dead from further away than an officer with chain gun can shoot.

I wouldnt accuse anybody of cheating unless i new for sure.

I think its really sad for some of these people ,the only thing they have probilbly acheived is to win a game through hacking.It used to be a good game untill people ruined it .

I think its not worth worrying about to much cos you cant stop it.Just avoid helping them out with repairs if you find them cheating or stealing.

Please feel free to add others that also cheat or steal. Might be worth remembering there names for future games.

Yeah that was always annoying. I'd always make sure I was close to the airstrip or war factory when ever I brought a vehicle...

I mean its really annoying when you buy a mammoth and some bastard jumps in it and drives away :evil::evil::evil::evil:

If you take half an hour to get into your vehicle then you diserve to have it taken by someone else.

There is a period of time just after buying the vehicle where you are the only one who can get into it.

Guest MadBadger
If you take half an hour to get into your vehicle then you diserve to have it taken by someone else.

There is a period of time just after buying the vehicle where you are the only one who can get into it.

woot woot heres for you :P DAMN STRAIGHT if you buy a tank then bugger off u deserve it bein nicked....... mind you i only eva buy stealth tanks :P i just get characters realy..... like the Stealth BH..... and nukes....... then deploy them all over the map :lol: ....... caught a APC rush once ..... BOOOOOOOM

Yeah ok if you buy it and stuff you're lame.

But its annoying when you jump out and repair it.. And then it drives away.... :evil::evil:

i know what you mean. i normally try to be the team's engineer/medic and zip about with a hummer to fix up people's tanks and skilled players in help... it's not even like i'm buying a mammy but yet my hummer still gets nicked lolol

and i could name at least two people who have lost games because of stealing my hummer o.o (mainly because i'm the one who keeps the main defence lines up... if i can't get there, the lines fall or they retreat)

Now let's be honest here, we're not expecting SWAT co-ordination when we go into the servers, but why must these lil car thieves be tolerated? :P

Those people should be hung, drawn and quarted. ;)

The lameness that is tank stealers...

Well i never really had problems with them when i used to play this game, because i was a server admin...

i've never had that problem

i;ve had people take my tank when stealing it, but i awlays then press alt somthing to say "get out of the vehicle" and type a public message (F2) "give back my tank XXX" (XXX stands for player)

they always give it back

I never take tanks, only when the owner tell me too for a sensible reason

I remember some time ago people were saying that they use this tactic in Yuri's Revenge, capture an allie's Construction Yard or War Factory so you can build their units. Very poor teamwork if you ask me, and I would probably just waste whoever did it were it to happen to me.

i always build a secondary mcv but will only give it to an ally if he has just been wasted(providing he has an engineer). I often build loads of mcv's anyways so i can spread over the map and set up secondary, and tertiary bases.

Nothing wrong with trading tech if you ask me...

Its nice to have many options open to you.

i dnt have aproblem either with tech swapping, but i just see it for me as i chose the team i'm with so i try to use the special unit to its full potential, eg, korea, just build hordes of black eagles, britain, build several ifv snipers to try and get promoted ifv's. etc etc.

Yeah that was always annoying. I'd always make sure I was close to the airstrip or war factory when ever I brought a vehicle...

I mean its really annoying when you buy a mammoth and some bastard jumps in it and drives away :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Yeah, damn vech stealers, I also hate teammates who C4 ur stank when ur stealth, ruins the point of STEALTH!

Guest MadBadger

soo thats what that floating C4 is....

C4 dressing some1 is nice.

place some remote c4s on a person or tank, and they turn into a suicide soldiers. its effective, and since theres no team damage, they take no damage, only nearby enemy soldiers.

place as much remote c4s on a guy, then have him charge an enemy tanks.

same works on vehicles, like humvees....but make sure you put it in the front so you set them off by ramming,

i like to extend lines from the vehicles. you can attach c4s to c4s. so you ahve a line of remote c4s coming from teh vehicles. its funny, looks like the vehicle has C4 wings or plow.

the same works with remote c4s, but the the detonator guy must be watching you so he knows when to detonate

Yeh that sounds like a Good Idea but every one does it.

Not really: I have hardly ever seen it done, and I used to always play renegade; sadly, that F**KING disc screwed up, and now it says "Can't find game.dat" or something like that

too bad....if you have no choice you will have to download a No-CD patch

I like mining my teammates when basic soldiers, then they kamikazi at enemies, can you say: FREE KILL POINTS!

i got my renegade no-cd patch from a very good and reliable source

and u'll be surprised at what it is

clue: get all the neccesary programs and patches to play online, its in there.... i was surprised since its to prevent cheating

JUST FREAKING TELL ME, I'VE DOWNLOADED ALL THE PATCHES!!!

Naughty naughty GeneralZ talking bout cd cracks... Naughty naughty...