Sign in to follow this  
cliff15

The Hardest Mission Ever

^ works fine for me

ok i have extreme difficulty with those except the indoors ones fo some odd reason

I love the missions where you have limited troops. They actually make you think.

Oh, and RA indoors = pwnz0rz :P

What the kind of missions where you have to like go steal a box or something? Those are easy. :P

Steal a box or something

great phrasing :wink:

I seem to recal one RA mission where you are the Soviets, you have a base with Tcoils and Mammys, but you are broke, the Allies keep attacking you with nonstop reinforcements, you have to hold your base against the onslaught while hunting down and destorying some truck of theirs, then wiping them off hte map. And they have Longbows too.

Steal a box or something

great phrasing :wink:

I seem to recal one RA mission where you are the Soviets, you have a base with Tcoils and Mammys, but you are broke, the Allies keep attacking you with nonstop reinforcements, you have to hold your base against the onslaught while hunting down and destorying some truck of theirs, then wiping them off hte map. And they have Longbows too.

Hehe, that's easy. Simply get yaself an airfield, charge up the infantry drop (whatever it's called) and get 'em near the truck. Kill it and you're done. And for the money issue, build a refinery down south.

You can see where the truck is?

Man, its been a while. Time to Invade Europe again...I mean, start up RA.

You can see where the truck is?

Spy plane :roll:

Man, its been a while. Time to Invade Europe again...I mean, start up RA.

I've invaded Europe on med already! When I finished allies on med I'm gonna start it on hard :)

The Allied Campaign is winable. The Soviet campaign is bombad awesome. Cept for the occasional hitch, like this truck mission.

Man, I love the first Soviet mission, blowing everything off the map with hardly any resistance :D

Of course there are barrels :D

Ever try to fail that mission? Its kinda hard. I've doen it though (intentionally)

the mission from covert ops where u play has a GDI commdo i think is hard

I love those commando missions. Of course if they were in FPS it would be even better 8)

I love those commando missions. Of course if they were in FPS it would be even better 8)

renergade could have been a remake of those missions :)

It wasnt. If you've actualyl played Renegade, it is its own storyline. Although its woven in and out of the TD GDI missions.

It was fun. No matter what anyone else says, the campaign was still fun. The inside of the Scrin ship was crap, though.

Of course there are barrels :D

Ever try to fail that mission? Its kinda hard. I've doen it though (intentionally)

how!!??

sell all, kill all, but you have to keep a fully loaded yak flying until you can use it to kill the last guy on your side of the river

people on the allied side are easy to kill, just run them up to the pillboxes after you've killed most/all but one of your troops.

I'm currently playing through TD, as for mission 11: Spy In A Jam. When I played it a year it go was absolutely insane, however when I played it just recently, it was a cake walk... however, that may have been because of some bug caused the flame tank to not move... Also, settle in the area above the ridge near the turrets, its defensible, but also close to tiberium...

Also, most of the missions are fairly easy (though that may be because of this giant walkthrough book (its split in half, due to age) I have on my desk)

-Sheepe

Walkthrough books are for n00bs and SC players :P

That is a crazy mission. I need to go and play it now that my interest is spiked.

the 2nd to last mission on the allied disk of red aler 1 was the hardest mission i have ever done and i play my games on hard first. so i struggled with that mission (this was way back when it was relised) but now when i played through the missions again i just walked the lot and clocked red alert 1 plus expansions in 1 day on hardest.

so yea a bit hard to judge

I didnt think the ending Allied missions were that hard. But the timers do make you get a move on. Especially inside the nuke silos :P

Now Im in a real jam. The 9nth Nod missions for TD, its in Egypt, and you start with a Commando, 4 Rocket soldiers, and 2 Engies, and they are all spread out. By the time the commando clears out hte grenadiers to rescue the rocket soldiers, the engies are being attacked. But if I move them, a Humvee comes after them.

Any ideas?

how you win the delphi mission is when it starts you go right and then down along the beach, ignore the turrets. There is a single light tank you can kill easily. once its dead keep going along beach until you find a path up the ridge. go north hugging wall to avoid turrets until you exit the tiny canyon. once you get out of canyon go due east to edge of map and build base there. Tib field in sight on contruction yard and one south across fijord south. bridge north and tib field south dead end with a few nod in each but once they are dead no more come. all you have to gaurd is west. a couple turrets on ridges over tib field at west of map but you can ignore them for the whole game if you want to.

/ good points. I actually jsut beat that one about a week ago. I've been playing through the campaigns again (TD, TS, RA, RA2) in that order and taking casualty counts. Gona see who ends up being the most "dead".

Walkthrough books are for n00bs and SC players :P

That is a crazy mission. I need to go and play it now that my interest is spiked.

Actually I only use it for the crude maps and choosing which mission I want to play (when there is multiple options) actually some of it is wrong too, so oh-well...

-Sheepe