Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Currently Listening To....

Same deal as the Currently Playing Games thread but this time your music.

For me there is only one CD worth listening to right now, my avatar should give you a hint.

• An awesome hard sounding album :!:

Guest Eclipse

I agree with ya fully.. I've been thrashing it since it came out and still loving it :D my favs number Frantic, St Anger, Shoot me again, and teh unnamed feeling all rest are good to besides number 8 :)

• Manson - Golden age of Grotesque?!

[*]Metallica - St Anger

[*]Metallica - Master of Puppets

[*]Triple J <--- best radio station in Australia...

I agree with ya fully.. I've been thrashing it since it came out and still loving it :D my favs number Frantic, St Anger, Shoot me again, and teh unnamed feeling all rest are good to besides number 8 :)

Track 8 is Sweet Amber.....I think that song is ok. The only part of the album I don't like is the last part of All Within My Hands, where James Hetfield keeps singing "Kill, Kill, Kill" over and over. Kinda lame that part.

Nice going with the spam topics Sonic. :wink:

Notorious B.I.G. ft. Mobb Deep - Tonight

Come again....spam topics? :confused:

Just trying to keep the topics flowing in the forums :roll:

Guest bws

St Anger is real good... real good

I listen much rock... and i really like linkin park

I think that Metallica betrays their fans with that new album... the olden albums where better! Black album 0wnz

not to mention other bands like: "Iron Maiden" and "Linken park" and ofcourse "Lessness" altough they don't make music anymore

Hey Rider, your not one of the those Metallica bashers are you?

I get defensive when some says something bad about Metallica 8)

Their new album has the raw sound, the songs are loud and kick ass....incase the fans forgot that what Metallica do, forget about the commercialized days of the Black album and then Load/ReLoad. No slow moving songs anymore. Its all hard, fast with big fat guitars.

AMEN brother...

TESTIFY!!!

you couldnt have put it more correctly Sonic...although i do like Reload it is commercialized...

[*]Ride the Lightning

[*]Black Album

[*]S&M

are my favs

For a band like metallica to still be around and fooking kicking is awsome they rock, their music rocks....greatest hard rock band ever....if not they are up there...

Guest Eclipse

I don't get it if a band doesn't change its style of music they get bashed if they do they get bashed Metallica did St Anger cause it was something different...

St Anger isn't one of those albums that you like straight off you have to listen to it a few times and eventually you'll love it well thats what happened to me anyways..

Metallica changed for us fans and I'll be blunt albums like Load/Reloaded MOP etc doesn't compare to St Anger but St Anger is still a bloody good album and what other bands have released a good album this year?

I'd say Metallica comes close to top album of the year like it or not eh as this year Rock/Metal genre really hasn't rose this year..

I have only heard 1 song, I don't remember wich one it was, but it sucked. I prefer the better oldsongs as seen in the "Wich metallica songs do you like?" Thread.

Guest bws

Metallica is good.. but there are other good ones..... (getting angry... taking a big breath)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmetallica rocks....

reallly though there are lots of good hard rock bands out there, but do/can they comare....probably....but thats not the point.... :shock: :shock: ...or is it there is no point.... :roll: :roll: ...or that i do not want to make a point... :? :? ...i think the point im trying to make here is....*insert point here*....

Guest bws

Now i`m listening to ICE QUEEN... (on the box),

Seeing as how I'm to stupid to work the lists properly.

Blindspott

Linkin Park

Some techno disc

Distrubed

System of down peoples

Staind

Live

Evansence - though they're a bit girly.

Red Hot chilli peppers

Eminem

50c

Though most of em' albums are a little old now. :cry:

Haven't actually gotta around to getting that Metallica album.

Oh yeah I never forgot my favourite artist of all time the one and only Britney Spears! :D:D:D

Guest bws

britney rocks..... turn of the sound... and get a big screen :P

I seem to be listening to alot of Linkin Park lately, but I also picked up the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack. The music fits awesome with Earth & Beyond :D

Guest bws

Uuuh.. i dunno them, what kinda music do they make

(cool got one start :P)