Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Which Religion Is Best For You?

Well it's the truth isn't it? Why believe in something that bases itself off two older religions, spouts fundamentalist groups left right and centre, and on top of that, is absolutly insignificant to anyone who has a brain?

Because they can...

Because they can...

And also because they're all nutty. :D:P Ahhh.. It feels good passing judgement on the mast majority of the population.. :D

Nutty? Hah, I could think of a few phrases that would out-class nutty by miles. :wink: I'm sure you can too. :P

Ahhh.. It feels good passing judgement on the mast majority of the population.. :D

Too right it does. :wink:

Agnosticism - 75%

Islam - 67%

The rest were pointless.

Islam is the fastest growing religion. im not suprised, since many of yoiu seem to be sane, and getting top marks for Islam :wink:

:roll: That doesn't mean we are Islamic, just means that whatever we believe has some of the same ideas/beliefs as Islam does :wink:

agnosticism

79%

Satanism

75%

atheism

63%

Buddhism

54%

Judaism

54%

Islam

38%

Paganism

29%

Christianity

29%

Hinduism

21%

I guess this is what happens when you mod Tiberian Sun while listening to Kurt Angle's theme song when you take this test.

lol.....Kurt Angle's Theme is pretty distracting...

and very relaxing a the same time

There is no best religion, there are even evil christians, the best example being Adolf Hitler and all of the Nazis at that time, except Oskar Schindler, whom saved at least 11,000 Jews and was the only high-ranking Nazi whom wasn't executed at the end of the war...

Allah and God is the same... Only name is different... While Buddha is not a God, he's only a PERFECT human being (or in the state of Nirvana), but almost all Gods are the same in essence...

No. Wrong...

In two ways.

One: They're all seperate God's for different religions. And those religions sure as hell know their God is the "real deal" as opposed to "those other" religions.

Two: There isn't any such thing as God anyway... ;) (The real reason why none of this crap has any point... )

And as for the bloody Buddha. That guy is the fattest bastard of all time. For a guy with that much self control he sure as hell let himself go over the years. Fat bastard. :P:D

Christianity and Islam are based off of the Jewish teachings, so God and Allah are essentially the same.

Other than that, you're right. :P

Your all worshipping the same god either way. God doesn't care which religion you worship.

You scored as Buddhism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism 75%

Paganism 75%

Hinduism 67%

Satanism 54%

Christianity 50%

Islam 46%

agnosticism 38%

Judaism 33%

atheism 21%

There is no best religion, there are even evil christians, the best example being Adolf Hitler and all of the Nazis at that time, except Oskar Schindler, whom saved at least 11,000 Jews and was the only high-ranking Nazi whom wasn't executed at the end of the war...

Hitler wasn't christian, he was against all forms of religion, they just used it as a front whilst they consolidated power and had to continue it throughout the war. If Hitler won the war i'm sure he would have worked to eliminate all religion from his greater german empire.

Your all worshipping the same god either way. God doesn't care which religion you worship.

:haha: Of course he wouldn't care, he dosen't exist. :wink: :P

No. Wrong...

Agree

One: They're all seperate God's for different religions. And those religions sure as hell know their God is the "real deal" as opposed to "those other" religions.

Yes ofcourse. Everyone hold greatly on their faith in God, so those who trully believe in their God will ofcourse consider the other God are jsut misunderstanding.

And as for the bloody Buddha. That guy is the fattest bastard of all time. For a guy with that much self control he sure as hell let himself go over the years. Fat bastard. :P:D

Yareyare.....eventough you're an atheist you should not disregade other religion.

Christianity and Islam are based off of the Jewish teachings, so God and Allah are essentially the same.

No, eventough we are from the same tree, we are at different branches. The Christian believe that Jesus is God and something called trinity, Muslim only believe in one God, while Jewish I don't know much about what they worship.

That's the secret of God. It's God choice wether if God will accept anyone including those worship the wrong God as long as they aren't a sinner, maybe.

:haha: Of course he wouldn't care, he dosen't exist. :wink: :P

And you would know that because you all-knowing. Humans ARE ignorant. We will always remain ignorant, we know nothing. It's impossible to prove the existance or inexistance of god, so it's even more ignorant to suggest he does or doesn't exist. No one knows. We probably do know at birth, but as well fall into society we go further into ignorance and forget all that we have learnt from before.

There is more than 1 dimension my friend. We know the 3rd dimension. 3D, we know 2D exists, 1D exists, so whats stopping 4D, 5D etc. They exist, they are spiritual/emotional. We are going through a change at the moment, the world population is growing, we are becoming more spiritual. You'll may see in time, at the end of the day it's all down to one thing: choice.

That's the secret of God. It's God choice wether if God will accept anyone including those worship the wrong God as long as they aren't a sinner, maybe.

Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion. We are part of God, life is God's way of exploring himself. Everything is about self, the inner self, the spirit. I've done years of researching, hating, loving, fearing and i always come to the same conclusion. Life is a journey, we are learning constantly and reconnecting to ourselves.

God is infinite, there are infinite you's, infinite me's, infinite universes. Time is infinite, thats why its an illusion, because something that is infinite really does not exist. Life in this world is limited by rules, thats why we notice things such as time.

Thats what i've come to learn anyway, either way, we can search and find or we can not search and deny because we fear being powerless. Fear breaks us from God, our spirit, love reunites us.

Either way, God may be a symbolic being for the good inside a man, or he may be a literal existance, which is everything we see. I prefer to follow the literal existance because i feel i am experiencing spiritual changes, however i always keep an open mind to the other possibilies.

Essay over :P

It's impossible to prove the existance or inexistance of god, so it's even more ignorant to suggest he does or doesn't exist. No one knows.

Impossible, maybe, but the Theory of Evolution is more plausable than saying, "God did it." or (my personal favourite), "It was an Act of God" :roll:*coughbull****cough* There is more evidence pointing towards God -not- existing. Don't give me that crap. :roll: I'd rather live in ignorance than have my mind corrupted and twisted by Religion's lies.

You'll may see in time, at the end of the day it's all down to one thing: choice.

You're right. I -choose- to say that religion is a bunch of horse-crap and it's only there to give people an illusion of saftey and something to turn to when things go wrong, because they can't deal with the fact that life is a classic example of Murphey's Law: **** Happens.

Religion = Mind Control. Case Closed.

I'm going to step aside here and allow Fenring up on the stage. :P

Religion = Mind Control. Case Closed.

Maybe to those who believe in it rather than understand it. There is a difference in understanding and belief. Belief closes your mind' date=' understanding opens it.

Religion is what you make it. You can still be against religion and understand it. Jesus was a wise man, we are all sons of God. When jesus said "i am" he wasn't say he was the only son of god. He was saying he was a son of god, as we all are. "I am" me, "I am" free. It all comes down to one thing, Self and self-realisation. You can either progress in life, stand still or fall into a pit, it's the same with spiritually, however when you die you remember it all again and learn from your lessons on earth.

I'm going to step aside here and allow Fenring up on the stage. :P

Yeah bring in fenny! He won't argue with me though. I'll cut his hosting!T3H P0W3R! :D

Fenny is a coward anyway, he can't stand discussing such things with me, i just blow his mind :P

Important points here:

1) It is impossible to prove something doesn't exist. That's a given.

2) It is still unbelievable to me how many otherwise intelligent people just flat out REFUSE to believe that God could even possibly exist. Just look at the obscene level of complexity, IRREDUCIBLE complexity, in the universe and tell me that belief in a Creator is ignorant. Creation implies Creator... simple as that.

3) Evolution is an incredibly flawed theory, but is the only thing that the scientific community has to bash the theistic explanation. It is by no means the answer. It is riddled with flaws and inconsistancies, so don't go thinking that it even comes close to explaining our existence. Approach the topic with a little more humility. (and a little bit of ethos here... I'm a pre med biology student at a top university in the US, and I'm not just making this stuff up)

Oh, and it's good to be back :D :bouncer:

Fenny is a coward anyway, he can't stand discussing such things with me, i just blow his mind

You never cease to amuse me. You know that Hyb... :P

2) It is still unbelievable to me how many otherwise intelligent people just flat out REFUSE to believe that God could even possibly exist. Just look at the obscene level of complexity, IRREDUCIBLE complexity, in the universe and tell me that belief in a Creator is ignorant. Creation implies Creator... simple as that.

:haha: Well until a Creator does something to catch my eye and prove to me that he exists I'll swing his way. Untill then, however, I will continue to find that the science side to the Universe is a helluva lot more interesting than believing that some all-powerful Creator put it there.

It's just one of those things mate. I'm aware of the complexity of the Universe but that dosen't mean to say I'm going to jump on the Creation bandwagon.

3) Evolution is an incredibly flawed theory, but is the only thing that the scientific community has to bash the theistic explanation. It is by no means the answer. It is riddled with flaws and inconsistancies, so don't go thinking that it even comes close to explaining our existence. Approach the topic with a little more humility.

It is about as sensible to doubt that evolution occurs as it is to doubt that gravity exists. :roll:

BWare - what exactly are the flaws with evolution? If I'm not mistaken you're the evangelists of CNCNZ. If my memory is correct, what makes your opinion (its not evidence, you haven't backed it up) valid.

Religion is a dogmatic restriction placed on every human being on the basis that people are easily led as lambs to the slaughter.