Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C - The End of a Generation

Guest Rabbit

Haha, sonic, could you get rid of the last line for me? My email sends it as a signature, and I forgot to disable it.

Thanks.

And... how do you like my article?

*sigh* Its depressing for the C&C community, but what's so sad is it might be true. Newer C&C might come out, but EA seems to be taking their sweet ole time on them, makes me wonder if they really think C&C is any good to carry on.

Ain't nothing wrong with it all coming to an end.

It would be a good thing in my view.

Guest Rabbit

Ahh... what, to get rid of this madness?

Hmm, made me think. Do or die EA! Do a new game for C&C or let C&C die and say it in our faces to end it. :?

Good article.

I'm not ready for it to die. I must know the full story, of the end of the saga, and how the heck all 6 games would be related (RA, RA2, RA3(Westwood was gonna make this to form a more solid link between the 2 universes which are really 1) TD, TS, & TT (the final chapter where we learn everything) + expansions. Could Yuri be a Scrin agent like Kane is theorized to be? Or is Kane trying to evolve humans to be able to resist the Scrin?

Once I know the truth I am willing to let it end and let the good times remain as happy memories. .. grr, when do their NDAs expire?

[edit] right I forgot this part: If all the games can be related then there is plenty of original material left. [edit]

Hmm, made me think. Do or die EA! Do a new game for C&C or let C&C die and say it in our faces to end it. :?

Yeah that would be ok too I suppose.

Damn you guys have a bleak outlook on things. I'm predicting a bigger year for C&C next year.

You want C&C to end :shock: :? :?:

Closure is a good thing. ;)

Besides I seem to be very pessimistic towards C&C... :( Unfortuantely nothing has happened to make me change my views... :(

Guest Rabbit

Yes, which I mentioned in the article... didn't you read it? :lol:

I'm wondering whether Fenring read any of the articles hes argued about so far actually.

Oh man, this article sounds like a song of System of a Down, however in this case the title must be "This Command and Conquer Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Game" :lol: , what the heck! you all guys are so pesimistic, how many years pass from one movie of Batman to other? and how much time we wait to see Episode I, II and III of Starwars? And to make Startrek the new Generation? or to see again the Rolling Stones? It looks like you dont have anything more to do in the life than wait for a computer game, look at the christianity, people have been waiting the return of Christ for nearly two thousand of years, or the jews, they have been waiting even more for the appear of the messiah, or even Michael Jackson, how much time the man waited to be declared "no guilty"?

So, lets stop spamming and make something really useful for us, just like make a documental about CnC weaponary, or the political ideologies in the CnC saga, I will congratulate you all for make something funny, not and attemp of CnC player suicide note :wink:

Oh man, this article sounds like a song of System of a Down, however in this case the title must be "This Command and Conquer Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Game" :lol: , what the heck! you all guys are so pesimistic, how many years pass from one movie of Batman to other? and how much time we wait to see Episode I, II and III of Starwars? And to make Startrek the new Generation? or to see again the Rolling Stones? It looks like you dont have anything more to do in the life than wait for a computer game, look at the christianity, people have been waiting the return of Christ for nearly two thousand of years, or the jews, they have been waiting even more for the appear of the messiah, or even Michael Jackson, how much time the man waited to be declared "no guilty"?

So, lets stop spamming and make something really useful for us, just like make a documental about CnC weaponary, or the political ideologies in the CnC saga, I will congratulate you all for make something funny, not and attemp of CnC player suicide note :wink:

At least in Star Wars the nerds told us that another one was coming out and told us the exact date.

look at the christianity, people have been waiting the return of Christ for nearly two thousand of years,

R-O-F-L!!

agreed VERY good, i think even IF C&C were to die, wed all still be a tight community, we still have mods/modders C&C really wont ever die as long as ppl are willing to make great/interesting mods

as long there are still modders around

creating more and more MODs

i dun think C&C will die

Guest Rabbit

(Thanks for the kudos Grevious and Public666)

I really don't want it to end, but I'm not going to complain when it does. I just hope it doesn't end in a bad way.

:idea: so 'The First Decade' is a tombstone enscription of the CnC addiction :?: (as i like to call it :twisted: ) It is true that CNC fans are so eager for a fresh installment...and it is true that CnC is aging...but it is not true that there is no HOPE HYPNO!...CnC WILL live on...it WILL B REMEMBERED!...jus because i will. i will remember wen i first got CnC dawn back in 1995 as my first ever computer game..and i will remember it as still my most favorite game on any system.

Guest Rabbit

I didn't say there was no hope.

I just hope it doesn't end in a bad way.

Guest Rabbit

Yes, I remember the old days :P , we all do, and, I'm pretty happy about how they were, but... just look at how everything is today...

People are fighting over EA, we don't know much about a new game, people are leaving the community, and really everything else I mentioned in the article.

I'm not saying everything is completely hopeless, and we should all give up now... but the future, looks bleak.

Ever since I've joined CNCNZ, I've learned so much about C&C, and the community, and everything else related. I've learned about EA, the Petroglyph, and even about games I didn't know existed. *happy music* :P

After all I have learned, about the history, and how people feel, this is what I've come up with...