Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

The Generals

o crud i wish i had more rep lol......o man how can any of you decide what type o gen to be there are so many CnC posibilities.......sounds cool fenring i give u MASSS CREDIT for even attempting this..by yourself.......hey if i was a gen i'd kik all ur buts with like............

GENERAL BLOODRED

color: RED!

Strategy: speed, stealth, and extremely powerful/skilled infantry like commandos galour n stuff that kik A$$$

Country: id say ITALY cuz im italian lol dont care if its soviet or w/e jus italy as the name lol n flag =D

i def want the chrono leg. and battle fortress (my fav combo) and um DEF mirage tank cuz it kiks as spec in choke zones where i then call that zone THE SHADOW OF THE VALLEY OF DEATH!

n stuff :wink:

hey this wud b a fun mod...cuz all i got now is like robot storm(good mod) devastation(don remember i tink its good if i have it) eagle red(pretty good) altered tech (dont remember how it is) and some others

Devastation SUCKS

It adds too little stuff

Eagle Red SUCKS

It adds too many stuff

I dun know why ppl like eagle red so much

You want a good MOD

Play DeeZire

www.deezire.net

:crazyguy: o hell yea i got all the dam DeeZires...hes a great modder...but i got this eagle red verson that doesnt add all that crap...its like 1.7 or sumtin...its good not alot....n devistation sukd i havent played it ina while....ROBOT STORM IS GOOD get it leX

OOOOOOO um off topic but too lazy to put it on...where is the version of ICESTORM where the scrin is included??????????

>_> Anyways....

topicsign8rf5js.gif

How about, we all be good little forum posters, and wait untill Fenring makes an update here or in his other thread about this mod. Then we comment on what he's done so far. :roll:

rEdaSbLood, try and not double post, mk? If you need to make another post, then just implement it into the post you already made, using the 'edit' button.

why do the newer members like baron, louisex, redas turn so many topics into spamming chat rooms? :rockbrow: :furious:

seriously, the newer generation is getting worse and worse

Guys, guys... The generals are already done... HOWEVER, I will be using other guys as heroes for each general. Have pateince boys. :P

then make me Cygnus's Hero Unit. And give me good weapons to make up for Cygnus's Defence Specialties.

If not, i'll go with lasers under Bware

nah, make my Hero unit a SITH :wink: :wink: :twisted:

like Vader or Darth Revan or sumthin

Hah, so much for trying to get back ontopic again. >_>

Guys, guys... The generals are already done...

What about the rest of the descriptions? Unless you've done them and forgotten to tell us. :wink:

HOWEVER, I will be using other guys as heroes for each general.

Sounds like a plan..

will this mod be a conversion mod....or will it just put generals in for YR units you kno??....hey make me a hero if you can/want...make me red and look like a TD commando or a desolator...and have like chrono capabilities i.e. movement/weapon wit flak secondary.....FEN you should really get creative with the hero's since there are goin to be so many....just makin some suggestions

haha nice try acerz.....told ya i was rite.....so wait i think i saw a post that said it was done...true??.....hey did you add any new colors or even maps???

Ok, since I wasn't quick enough to be a General, I want to be Acerz Hero unit...if thats ok with Acerz.

I don't mind. :P I'm just waiting for an update to see how things go.

General Luk3us could use some specialty units there.

General Greivous could use a hero unti or two. Say.....[starWars] well you know where i would go with that :wink: [/starwars]