Sonic

Desktop / Avatar / Sig Showing Off Thread

Small image is small :P Save in jpg :P

eh, not my fault imageshack failed; i'll try again when i'm not lazy :P

I can't believe they're making sequels to Mass Effect and Bioshock. Goddammit. Enough mediocre ****! Anyway.

I'll post my current desktop but I'll have to 'censor' it a little. :P

Mass Effect had a pr0 storyline, the RPG elements and such could have been better, but eh.

^_^

Like I said... 'censor'...

desktop_arca_c.jpg

XD

If you think it's too much Sonic, I'll remove it or if you think a link is okay, change it.

Nice, DD, nice. I believe there aint anything special, you just "cover" the "spots" up to tease people but actually there aint anything... right?

Dude, that is just... Yuck.

You need some pills or something. :P

Although I said nice.... it actually means "nice wallpaper". I have to agree with brother luk3us, seriously, DD, please may the gods of pr0ness bless you to love a real woman.

If you think it's too much Sonic, I'll remove it or if you think a link is okay, change it.

I have no problems with that picture.

Nice, DD, nice. I believe there aint anything special, you just "cover" the "spots" up to tease people but actually there aint anything... right?

No, there's stuff under the icons. I wouldn't have done that if there wasn't...

I do not.

Although I said nice.... it actually means "nice wallpaper". I have to agree with brother luk3us, seriously, DD, please may the gods of pr0ness bless you to love a real woman.

heheheh. I'm doing fine. I already have a boyfriend. :P

I have no problems with that picture.

Before or after the 'censoring'? XD

Dammit, why can't you be a closet bi with a furry fetish like everyone else! START CONFORMING TO SOCIETY! :P hahahahha

START CONFIRMING TO SOCIETY!

Wait, what? Confirming? Confirming what? Like that he's bi? That'd be a contradiction... but... but... the only other explanation I can think of would be that you made another typo...

Luk3us doesn't make typos... Does he?

Luk3us is a closet bi with a furry fetish? :P

Luk3us is a closet bi with a furry fetish?

Probably, maybe this is CONFIRMATION! Heh heh heh...

heheheh. I'm doing fine. I already have a boyfriend. :P

You need your pills prescribe by luk3us, seriously.

Luk3us doesn't make typos... Does he?

you would think not, the amount he posts

Yes, I have just the pills for you... Cyanide! :o muahhahaha. ^_^

mmmm tasty

goes well in cookies

Edited by Julbri

Dammit, why can't you be a closet bi with a furry fetish like everyone else! START CONFORMING TO SOCIETY! :P hahahahha

No. :P

You need your pills prescribe by luk3us, seriously.

I don't need pills. I really do have a boyfriend. >_>

Even more reasons for pills, do you feel fat and bloated? Do you feel tired after minor exercise or activity? Does your face appear blotchy or have spots and wrinkles.. If you answered yes or even no, to any of these questions we have the solution for you.

Presenting, Luk3us' cure for everything that ails you pills. Just take three before sleep and all your problems will fade away. Call now, and we'll even throw in a free coffin, because you never know when you might need one. Especially when you take our specialty pills, ACT TODAY!

Even more reasons for pills, do you feel fat and bloated? Do you feel tired after minor exercise or activity? Does your face appear blotchy or have spots and wrinkles.. If you answered yes or even no, to any of these questions we have the solution for you.

Presenting, Luk3us' cure for everything that ails you pills. Just take three before sleep and all your problems will fade away. Call now, and we'll even throw in a free coffin, because you never know when you might need one. Especially when you take our specialty pills, ACT TODAY!

head desk