Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

C&C: The First Decade. Will You Purchase It?

Feel free to leave your comments in this thread about the current poll on the main page of CNCNZ.com - C&C: The First Decade. Will You Purchase It?

Ok so its a shameless cash grab from EA.... I'll still most likey buy it anyway...

I will buy it sooner or later

Depends on how fast i save my money

I suppose I probably will end up buying it... I already have the games (all working on XP :wink:), but if there are really great new features or anything like that, then I'll make the purchase.

I have those games....i see no point in buying them again....

its a very good incentive to encourage new gamers though

i have all the games but its a good idea to have dubals of them

Already have them. Not interested in the bonus features either so no, I will not be buying it.

Yup, I´m going to buy it the minute the shop opens..

It´s freaking cool, look.

To innovate for the next 10 years with cutting-edge visuals, epic storylines, and complex missions. Celebrating the anniversary of this innovative franchise, Command & Conquer The First Decade features a dozen classic C&C games, plus an exclusive bonus DVD of commemorative videos including a rare linterview with Louis Castle, co-founder of Westwood Studios and the creator of the Command & Conquer franchise.

Whether seeing where it all began with the original Command & Conquer or engaging in modern-day warfare in Command & Conquer Generals, this is a unique opportunity to own a piece of history and experience the past, present, and future of Command & Conquer.

Features:

• The ultimate collection features 12 Command & Conquer™ games on a single DVD.

• Bonus DVD with commemorative video features including exclusive interviews and tribute videos from our biggest fans!

• Hundreds of single-player missions and multiplayer mayhem spanning every Command & Conquer universe:

- Tiberium – The Sci-Fi universe that started it all

- Red Alert – The battlegrounds of alternate history

- Generals – Fight the masterminds of modern warfare

Command & Conquer The First Decade includes the following titles:

• Command & Conquer (Aug. 1995)

• Command & Conquer The Covert Operations (April 1996)

• Command & Conquer Red Alert (Oct. 1996)

• Command & Conquer Red Alert Counterstrike (Mar. 1997)

• Command & Conquer Red Alert The Aftermath (Sept. 1997)

• Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun (Aug. 1999)

• Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Firestorm (Feb. 2000)

• Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 (Oct. 2000)

• Command & Conquer Yuri’s Revenge (Oct. 2001)

• Command & Conquer Renegade (Feb. 2002)

• Command & Conquer Generals (Feb. 2003)

• Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour (Sept. 2003)

$90 bucks for a bunch of old games? And a lame ass DVD? Gees...

90 DOLLARS??

Lame.

Still though, I will most likely end up buying it. The whole 1 DVD thing... that's pretty handy. Plus, I do like the idea of that video DVD. We'll see how it all works out.

But hey, did you notice this little quote?

...this is a unique opportunity to own a piece of history and experience the past, present, and future of Command & Conquer.

COULD IT BE?? Frankly, the future of C&C- under EA- scares me to death. If Generals is an indicator....... are we to expect a whole new half-hearted universe?? Let's all pray not.

90 New Zealand dollars that is. For pack of the games this old I would be expect to around $40-$50.

By future I think they mean Generals. What, do you think they will slip in a copy of Red Alert 3 or something that has been the works with out us knowing?

By future I think they mean Generals. What, do you think they will slip in a copy of Red Alert 3 or something that has been the works with out us knowing?

That would be ****ing awesome!! :D :D :D

Cause it's never gonna happen. But still. ;)

90 New Zealand dollars that is. For pack of the games this old I would be expect to around $40-$50.

Ooooohhhhh I see. That scared me for a minute. Yeah, I'll buy it then.

Yes yes I know. I was just laughing at them hinting about a future to the C&C series. I don't actually think they'd include RA3 in the bundle.

Of course they wouldn't they... nah better not, I've caused enough crap as it is :wink:

Meh...perhaps I would consider buying it if the box wasn't branded with a fat arse EA logo on the front. It's funny, that logo has been slowly getting larger over the years.

Of course they wouldn't they... nah better not, I've caused enough crap as it is :wink:

Haha, yeah you'd better quit while you're ahead :wink:

I don't see a reason to buy it, honestly.

I am just getting to get rid of my other C&C games to my friends and get that DVD thing. Also the XP thing might be okay. :D

I am just getting to get rid of my other C&C games to my friends and get that DVD thing. Also the XP thing might be okay. :D

:shock: I'd never give away my old copy of C&C to a friend. It's way too precious :)

Does loyalty to a product mean nothing to you? For shame. :P

Oh okay, I see how it is. Lukus' loyalty is for sale everyone!! :P

Oh okay, I see how it is. Lukus' loyalty is for sale everyone!! :P

$0.01!!!!