Sign in to follow this  
rEdaSbLood

LiLDiLZ.....RedAsBlood

so u dont own any o the games?? i love them allllllll...so many guns...so much stuff to blo up lol

OOOO SNAP....FAMILY GUY RULES...fergot to mention that.....hey wuts every1's fav episode...??/......furthurmore.....wuts every1's fav cocktail??? (lol random)

Do you play Soldat?

Those ppl who play Soldat

My user is Mr. T :P

i dont think i even heard o Soldat....but ratchet and clank is one o my fave def...wuts soldat?

yea it looks cool..sorta like worms which i thought wus fun...ill chek it tomorrow

No kidding its fun.

Tomorow maybe i can play with you.

I'll be adding your AIM to give u more details.

Then i can train you

:twisted:

welcome rEd, and you guys are falling off topic again, I sware, indroduce Yourself has some of the most topics sent off topic.

Guest Rabbit

It's hopeless to even try :P

well i created this to intro myself and to get to kno others a lil bit...lol but loi EX is a little crazy with metal slug n what not lol w/e its cool

so every1 id like to let you know that i am now a PRIVATE 2ND class hells yea 8) ........so thats based on my posts rite??also id like to ask where every1 lives and how old they are???what is every1's occupation??

I live in Singapore.(Duh)

Part-Time Student

Part-Time Counter-Strike Clan

Part-Time Half-Life Clan

Part-Time Soldat Player

Part-Time Little Fighter 2 Supporter

Part-Time Sims Lover

Part-Time RA2:YR Player

I'm a Devil when you ask me to play games.

I can play anything and win it. :P

tanx :D .........i have some relatives in Canada. Its the land of good comedians...and hockey......you only play RA2?

yo rEdaSbLood Im from Bronx hows NY i miss it like so much UKs nice but bit open ya know. Well nice to see some NYers around hope you hang 'round for a bit.

yea really man it is nice to see some NYs around here.....im from queens...ny is the same old man hah...i like that signature there....you should get tupac biggy and like big L or something that'd b crazy

mind you it rains like cats over here all ways pissin down and its hell if your stuck out somewhere public transports also crap. but naaa i dont do very good sigs i found this one ages ago. but no i recon a NY one would be sound.

yea i got this pik o NYC wit the twin towers and i just learned how to make sigs.....yea nyc rite now the weather is good...wait till january im gona freeeeeez my ass off

YO PEOPLE I M OFFICIALLY A PRIVATE FIRST CLASS!

URGENT:

hey guys i have been contemplating asking for a custom rank when i deserve one.

if i get one what should it be?

i was thinkin either shadow soldier, ghost rebel, phantom genius, or um dark lombax? something like those

HELP! :shock:

You need 120 posts first. So you need 5 more posts. ;)