Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Broken Images

Yeah, uh, can someone fix them? I find them all over the site. Nearly ever section with images has a few. Great that you have them, bad that I can't view them.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Think it has something to do with the "block images from" feature of firefox (for annoying sigs)? Just a thought. I've seen no broken images lately.

Are you talking about the "Pic of the Day" type threads? I think that's mostly because CNCNZ's Image Uploader deletes pics after a month or so.

Pay attention next time fellas.

Yeah, uh, can someone fix them? I find them all over the site. Nearly ever section with images has a few. Great that you have them, bad that I can't view them.

Every section on the site uses images in way or another. Could you be more specific?

Some links to pages you suspect to be causing problems. I picked random sections to view and all images display.

Whoa, now I'm having that problem... It's just random images all over. Some of the images are replaced by alternate text, but most just look like broken images. Screenshot to go up later...

How helpful tree! Thank you for helping us help you! No sarcastic re-posts either, with your text in bold. Awesome. :wink:

I've started to see them as well, but nothing really noticeable- just 3 or 4.

Sonic, I mean the sections on the site with screenshots and render images. I was in the YR section and 90% of them were broken images. I got the alt text but no picture. I refreshed and got nothing.

Tried another browser... same thing.

screeny9fd.th.jpg

This is the first time seeing CNCNZ.com

You make me happy tree... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ummm, right. :?

Guest Rabbit
Sonic, I mean the sections on the site with screenshots and render images. I was in the YR section and 90% of them were broken images. I got the alt text but no picture. I refreshed and got nothing.

Tried another browser... same thing.

Yeah, Fen's right about that. I used to see that all the time, but never mentioned anything... I just stopped visiting, thinking it was only me.

I can't even enter CNCNZ.com!?!?!?!?!??!

OMFG I can enter CNCNZ!!!!!

Woah!

screeny9fd.th.jpg

Well that looks strange, but I don't get that problem at all.

Well I'll be damned, I'd say the old YR section has been like this since we moved to Freedom Studios. I'm guessing the files were not in our backups. I also noticed some layout problems on the YR pages as well.

I'll get this section fixed ASAP.

I can't even enter CNCNZ.com!?!?!?!?!??!

What do you mean you can enter the site? What errors do you get?

I think Louis was trying to make a joke. It didn't work though.

No now i really can enter at CNCNZ.

Last time i tried its impossible.

Pay attention next time fellas.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Twits.

At first I thought it was simply a mistake in the path to the image files but they are no where to be seen in our FTP. I will source some new screen shots and fix the section later today.

Took a bit of extra time due to another feature I'm currently working on but the Yuri's Revenge section is now all fixed. Screen shots actually display now, some concept art and renders can be viewed as well. Correct ed the table alignment bugs to.

http://www.cncnz.com/games/ra2/yr/