Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

YR: Enhanced 1.3

Rykov doesn't shoot slower when firing uphill. He just has a high chance of missing his target. Even without the padded terrain, he'll be out in front since his weapon will damage anything in its path and this includes friendly units. Always a prime target for attack. Besides, his weapon doesn't do THAT much damage to armor objects.

Garrison range is a set value. It's not on a per weapon basis like it ought to be.

Ok.

The only way to really 'test' it, is to play it. I guess you'll know then. When is this coming out by the way (and how is it gonna be called)?

It comes out when its ready :P

I imagine he'll test hte hell out of it, possibly even have a few others play it as well.

this mod will convince me to play RTS's again..its been months...ive been stuck on REN pretty much.......yay 8)

tsk tsk, you should be playing RTS via Empire at War :wink:

tsk tsk on my comp...cuz the first time i tried to play the demo i got FREQUENCY OUT OF RANGE and couldnt figure out how to get rid of it i tried alot of things.....

have yet to try and re-install it so....hold that thought

lol true..sorry

cant wait for it fen..

make me a commando in it.....soviet....good name

(watch everyone else ask the same :roll: )

i know...was just throwing it out there...maybe rykov can be named RED? :lol:

How about you just play whatever side, and choose the color red :wink:

appologies Fen

any naval add-ons?

A few. Check the "New Screenshots" thread for more.

also why make the soviets transport helicopter carry one/two tank/s(i forgot the name of that helicopter)

The Hind isn't available in this mod. The Soviets have the Yak-24Kfor air transport.

thats what i forgot

also a stupid suggestion

medusa(aegis primary weapon)as secondary weapon for kirov :lol: (kirov vs kirov air duel :lol: )

i try doing that on tibEd and it brings death to all enemy aircraft :lol:

and i love the naval stuff you got :D

What you could do, is give an aircraft those Medusa missiles. Kinda like a fighter or something...

unbalance,it will kill any aircraft about 10-30 seconds :shock: (5 harrier vs kirov,all harrier dies :lol:

unbalance,it will kill any aircraft about 10-30 seconds :shock: (5 harrier vs kirov,all harrier dies :lol:

Just decrease the damage and set a max ammo.

id rather the medusa missiles be on maybe a land vehicle with little reduced power...or on a helicopter :D

i just like the medusa missiles alll around...the sound and the way they swirl around 8) COOOOOOLL

can other units occupy buildings? :lol: (except the sniper and the virus)

cuba special unit(hijacker) - steals vehicles(i don't know if its possible but i think no)

already done :roll: http://mooman.cannis.net/ sfys

can other units occupy buildings? (except the sniper and the virus)

cuba special unit(hijacker) - steals vehicles(i don't know if its possible but i think no)

1.its useless

2.the KGB agent(sorry when i posted that thing i still don't have YR:enhance 1.2)

Leave the medusas on the Aegis. they are far to devastating to an already lame Excuse of a Soviet airforce while in the water.

man i said the medusa style missiles should be duplicated into another unit....ie a helicopter?

I saw a reduced version of them added to the Siege chopper as primary weapon and no deploy status...That was in an early MO v2.0 that I played...and those babies ROCKED!!!

CoI had(has?) Seige Choppers with guns, but when they reach elite, they gain missiles. Not s powerful as aegis, but they are devastating to both air and ground units. Not good against structures though, they had to deploy to get anything worth shooting at structures.

All in the name of ballance. 8)