Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

YR: Enhanced 1.3

YR: Conflict of Interests.

Its an old YR mod that almost got to BETA stage, but was put on hold due to lack of time and computer issues, and it never really picked up again.

I might get my arse back to work over the summer. 8)

:o

Can you give more information about that mod? sides,units,site,forum etc.?Perhaps some version of it to download?

Site - N/A (long story)

Downloads - from me only, and I need to put everythign back together. Things are kind of scattered around since C$C TFD shuffled my dirrectories around

Units - Some stuff thats generic, some new stuff, If it ever gets going again, there will eventualyl be a site. For now...ask Acerz, hes the only one who has played a "rough" version of it, and that was waaayy before most of the work had been done.

One problem CoI had expirienced was "new" ideas for it being released on other mods first. No one copyrighted anything (lol) but the mod was begining to lack originality. Until later.

I think I've got enough material to make the mod workable, but it wont be anytime soon, due to a very full schedule on my part.

for those interested, band plays first show in 3 and a half weeks from today 8) :rock:

When you get some sort of a working copy, can you give it to me? I got interested...

You should. The new Weatherstorm looks friggin sweet.

The Soviets dont suk.

Yuri has a few tricks.

Then theres the generic mod stuff for RA2. Plus a few others

Nations are a bit more unique now. No new gametypes or any of that mess, leave that stuff to Fenring.

I gan say for sure over the summer I will begin work on upping the AI, but I will probably do that seperatley, just because I have never done AI extensively before.

Depending on our budget, you may see some new music in a later edition of it. 8)

OMG,your just taunting me to insanity...give mne the modzors!

No,really, you should release it.Sounds promising.

well, if you'd let me finish it (along with balancing school, scouts, band, and whatever else I do...)

Several reasons. I need to put the stuff back together in one pacage. Plus if I released an early version now, well the current stuff doesnt balance at all. Plus there are several half finished things in there (like the WC anim, several new vxls and cameos ect). to name a few.

Here's the fact: Im not releasing ANYTHING for a while, however...Ive been known to "drop" a few things in certain people's dirrections (Acerz,Z....) via AIM :wink:

patience isa virtue

good things come to those who wait (procrastinate :wink: )

yes well....shadup 8) :wink:

If we eventually get decent recording equip, I may try to get a good instrumental recorded by the band and include it. But thats not for a few months soo

play YR: Enhanced instead for a while :P (BTW CoI is not as comprehenzive as YR:E, but it gives RA2 a slighty more serious feel. At least I like to think so.

At any rate, the Soviets are the Soviets, not the panzies.

It's not done but that's cause I merged it with another mod of mine so 1.2 is the last version anyone will ever see. I'll probably go back and update 1.2 or take it down at some point.

Merged it to make it cooler, to simplify things (sorta) and to make things less of a hassle.

If someone would do actual lava in a mod or game (besides the mt doom levels of ______(we're not allowed to mention BfME or BfMEII here :wink: :wink: )

I have a lava terrain... just in case you're curious. :P

If he's not, I am :D

You have it, now USE IT IN YOUR NEW CAMPAIGNS!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that, but I am obsessed with working laval terrain. 8)