Sign in to follow this  
srdax

I want to play RA again.

I'm tired of playing RA2 and Yuri's and Zero Hour... Noone will ever be like good old RA.

But I can't get it anywhere, there are so few stores here...

I read somewhere that there are version of the game without the movies or something like that, that can be downloaded but can't find it.-.. :(

Wait until february until C&C: The First Decade comes out. ANy C&C games you do not own will be on there, plus the expansion packs... and with a $30 price tag, you can't go wrong.

I'm tired of playing RA2 and Yuri's and Zero Hour... Noone will ever be like good old RA.

But I can't get it anywhere, there are so few stores here...

I read somewhere that there are version of the game without the movies or something like that, that can be downloaded but can't find it.-.. :(

Although it isn't your typical C&C game... renegade is pretty awesome.

And if you want a RTS to hold you until RA, you have two options... Dune 2000, which is run on the Red Alert engine... or Emperor.

Personally, Dune 2000 is my favorite usable classic game right now.

Emperor, while a nice break from having every house being f*cking identical, kind've pissed me off... just because all the units look like Dr.Seuss concepts. Everything is, like, moving tripods and towers and stuff, no more good old tanks.