Sign in to follow this  
Marcos0053

Why do people prefer a new RA3 than a new Tiberian Twilight?

Okay, most part of people prefer a new RA3 with the RA2 storyline (that is not linked with the Tiberian storyline).

But people... NOD vs GDI??? Kane??? (i know he's not in EALA anymore) Tiberium World? The continuation of the war of GDI and NOD?

This don't sound very much cool than... soviets x americans or yuri whatever...

americans.. explored in many many many games... soviets too.. ok yuri's good... But I think the Tiberian storyline much more interesting than the RA2 one... what you guys think?

I don't! Me wants some more Kane! (although sadly :cry: after WW's untimely death Joe Kucan went off to do other stuff.)

A great man once said...

"Yeah, a little break from GIs with corny jokes and back to the dark gruesome C&C stuff..."

Please, god, I want C&C so bad, but the problem is most people only caught onto Westwood towards it's end... around RA2. That is, that particular rendition, or version of the Red Alert Universe and Scenario. That style of game.

So to most people, RA2 is their "homepage", the place where they started, and their gateway drug, just like ours is Tiberian Dawn...

---to conclude, I suppose I see how most people support a new Red Alert addition... but I, personally, am dying to see Tiberian Twilight... or whatever it manifests as.

So I suppose it is understandable.

Agreed there.. too many community n00bs... It'll get worse, everybody who's entered the community or got into C&C since Generals *cough* it means we're all fryed... they'll want Generals 2!!! :shock:

TIBERIAN TWILIGHT. Oh yes.

Tiberian Twlight! I want nowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps bcs RA2/YR was better than TS/FS, dont know you but It was really boring to see repetitive units in every faction, and only two sides to fight, by the way, the TS AI sucks, and camping was the rule for the computer :roll:

I'm still yearning for a simple, mish mash of all the sides up until just before generals. Not the best example but Capcom Vs. SNK games, for example, even if theres no storyline - being able to play as

TD GDI

TD NOD

TS GDI

TS NOD

RA1 Allies

RA1 Soviets

RA2 Allies...

I think you get the picture on that front... and then, force into a certain groove of play, as in you have it in a more "Classic (Still the best in my opinion)" or "New-age (something generals like)" approach to the game.

Yes - its a fantasy, and it probably never happen. But I've always wanted a GDI vs Soviet fight. So sue me! :P

(Edit - having seen this on other topics on this board... I'm a prat :roll: )

I WANT TIBERIAN TWILIGHT OR RENEGADE 2!

But EA is releasing RA3, I am going to buy it, of course.

forget the storyline... Tiberians just better its got cooler stuff.... what they need to do though is go midieval on everybody... i mean heck dude... i want to see shields splinter, hear swords ring, and revel in the gory field of battlei just won on.

That brings me to an idea, for TT. They should also put a cut-scene where Kane tells about the foundings of Nod You know, like 2000 years ago.....

that would be awesome. but what would the foundings be like? and wouldn't it kinda undermine Kane?

Well a renegade 2 would be cool too.... Am I the onlt one that wants a Renegade 2?

renegade 2 would be awesome... i would like another first person shooter just one thing though.... theres needs to be a way to rebuild buildings... like the first person to join on either side gets to chose how the base is laid out and stuff.... i mean seriously thatd be awesome.

whether they release ren2,ra3 or TT just don't release that generals 2 or i will hire somebody to nuke them :twisted:

Indeed! Or a napalm strike on their asses 8)

Yeah.. I flushed that stuff down the toilet :roll:

HA! so its in the sewers infecting rats... just wait till we have to go off and kill mutant rats... now thatd be a great way to spend the summer :roll:

Yeah... get your laser chaingun soldier! :twisted:

i think that both RA3 and Tiberian Twilight would both be awsome games!

BOTH SHOULD BE MADE!