Sign in to follow this  
Tree

I look kinky :-/

I was searching google for myself one day (today) and I came across an unusual site. Check it

I look like this kinky guy standing around some other kinky people.

eeeeg2lu.png

The circled one is "me". The arrows point to some pretty kinky looking people.

(Some punk-ass kid sent me an email calling me kinky today. I've been using it all day now.)

um....ok

And why exactly are you telling us this ? Jus wondering :?

Because, I Google myself from time to time, and this popped up. Thought it was interesting.

Apparently, it's not...

well if anyone's interested [spam] when I google myself, apparently i am a famous astrophysisist as well as a musican with several albums and a book out

Its called ego searching :lol:

That isn't too bad.... Best to be careful placing your face on the internet.... Specially if people have access to farm animals and paintshop pro.... ;)

I've googled myself, and it's amazing who I am... here's a list, and I've been around the world doing different things for over 100 years now. ;)

[*]David Pender. Title, Adjunct Lecturer / Business Practitioner.

[*]David Pender, a native of Tarboro, NC, came to Norfolk, Virginia in the 1890s, seeking his fortune, just as had many young men who had left farms and small towns and traveled to cities in search of their future. Working in the retail grocery industry, Pender soon set out to establish his own store. That store was opened as the David Pender Grocery Company at the corner of Market Street and Monticello Avenue in Norfolk, Virginia in 1900.

[*]David Pender. Acting Assistant Director of the Health Care Services and Products Division of the FTC’s Bureau of Competition.

[*]David Pender President, Knowledge Perspectives, Pty Ltd, South Australia.

[*]David Pender is a Management Practitioner and a Visiting Lecturer at the Adelaide Graduate School of Business.

[*] I'm a Sherriff in The States and a commissioner in Scotland

[*] I'm a keen sportsman playing in all sports such Atheletics, American Football and Golf.

[*] A criminal who has spent a few long years in prison.

[*] I was a local government leader in Pender county, North Carolina, for 3 years.

[*] And strangest of all, I'm a Forum administrator/Co-webmaster for a site known as CNCNZ.com :P

I like this pic that comes up for my name.

cud27277.jpg

I did find a real pic of me taken about 2 years ago when I serched for my local pub pool team but that doesnt count.

Some more things I came up with

• Trevor Goodyear, Analyst - NTL - Access VBA Introduction

[*]Trevor Goodyear reminisces about Jessie Withrow at Bates

[*]Call Trevor Goodyear at 202.312.5268 or e-mail

[email protected]. To celebrate DC middle school students

[*]Trevor Goodyear Television Playhouse

[*]Ballroom Dance Classes Woolly's own Trevor Goodyear will bring his expertise

[*]Karate Instructor

[*]By The time Trevor Goodyear '99 left Pettigrew after working all night on a paper, The Display was gone. "I came By The library at 7:30 [am] and they were gone"

Interesting finds.

I searched myself....and 85% are scientists/mathematicians of some sort.

10% are women. :? , and 5% are....weirdos like this singer who has a pirate patch

Here's what I got when I googled myself...

"[My name]'s practice is focused on antitrust."

Also, I got a site with my family's last name and it was full of religious people...

apparentley, [my name] is actualy a polish geologist........ kinda boring

Not to be a wet blanket... But its just a name people, its not as though you own it or everything.... :roll:

heheh.. :haha:

Guest Rabbit

Well, I did the same thing you guys did. I typed in "The Hypnotist," and I got that picture.