Sign in to follow this  
NOD Death Machine

Tiberian Twilight

Should They Make Another Tiberian Series Game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • They Should Make a Red Alert Game
    • They Should Make a Generals Game
    • They Should Make a Renegade Game

They need a new Tiberian Series game I Miss Nod and GDI I still go on Tiberian Sun a lot tho im not a very high online rank my name on it is mini2332 if any1 wants a battle

I need a newtiberan series game more than anything... I miss NOD and GDI too much... Allied, soviets and Yuri were OK, but GDI and NOD are the best.... I need another tiberian game!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I miss KANE too...

"Kane lives in death"

They Should Make a Red Alert Game -- Yes

They Should Make a Generals Game -- Yes

They Should Make a Renegade Game -- Yes

Any questions

The main problem with Tiberian series is that they have reported loses for Westwood and EA in their last two releases, all right, not loses, however Tiberian Sun-Firestorm and Renegade werent great goals, in the other hand, RA2 and Generals have bring lots of money to EA CEO Larry Probst (also known as Commander of the Abyss, Destroyer of Worlds, Enemy of all the lifeforms and Puppet Master behind the Chaos Gods and the Lich King) and his head staff (Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, Horus, Archaon, Yuri, Stalin, Nagash, Emperor Palpatine, etc, etc), just more bills to make bigger their mattress and more fuel for their heating system :lol:

A new Tiberian series game would be very welcome.

Unfortunately I was somewhat dissappointed by the end of the Tiberian Sun story (kane and the tiberium Missile).

The alien ship appearance could become a great storyline (linking them to the tiberium), making them dependable on tiberium to survive.

Guest Rabbit

And... why did you decide to think it would be tiberian twilight? :roll:

Phuq Red Alert 3 and Generass 2... I want Tiberian Twilight.

Guest Rabbit

I'm not saying we should have a Tiberian Sun type game, I'm just wondering why after all this time, you're reverting back to the Tiberian Twilight type thing.

to at least rape up the current tiberium stroyline, thats my guess

:?:

Guest Rabbit

That was uncalled for. :?

sorry dude, but hay, we all have been waiting for a good TS/FS sequel that either raps up the story, or leave open to expand even further

:)

the truth of the matter is. If you guys want to see ANY new Command and Conquer games, everyone needs to buy TFD. EA speaks one language, dollars and cents. If TFD sells poorly, we will never see another CnC game. Generals, RA, Tiberian or otherwise.

I have a great excuse to buy it...I cant find my CDs :D

That aint' true. This is just a collectors pack. Its not going to effect EA's decision on further development of C&C games.

you have a lot more faith in EA's executives than I do :)

I can seriously see them saying, "Oh the compilation pack didnt sell well, people dont want Command and Conquer anymore. Oh well no more CnC! Lets go develop BFME III!!!!"

Buy it just to be safe :)

The C&C label it self is capable of making any game they wack it onto a good seller. For that reason alone they will make another C&C game.

And their isn't anything thing wrong with having a little faith in the only people capable of making another C&C game either. ;)

The only way a game is sucessful is if we, the consumer buy it. :)

I have my reasons for being so jaded when it comes to EA, read my thread called "My thoughts on EALA". Yes its scathing, but I believe it, and it is my opinion :)

Yeah and guess what if a game with C&C comes out, you're buy it and so will I. :P So yes of course its depedent on the consumer. :D