Sign in to follow this  
tommy

NEW CNC SITE!

Hi all, I am a fan of CNC Generals. My english is horrible and I hope you don't mind. :) I would like to congratulate CNCNZ for having the site to run for donkey years! :) I am new to the CNC Community and have no idea what being a webmaster is. I have created a site which is called CNC Active. The address can be found here @ http://www.cnc.active.ws . After viewing my site, could u guys give me comments about it and if its good enough, is it possible to link up my site with you guys? Thanks and I am looking forward for your reply. :)

Guest Rabbit

1. Being a webmaster is owning a site.

2. I have to admit, your site is kind of... lame...

Only half of it even has to do with C&C. And... by the way, are you friends/related to Louis EX by any chance?

Only half of it even has to do with C&C. And... by the way, are you friends/related to Louis EX by any chance?

Nope, who's he?

Guest Dumbass guest

How can u be so bad to webbies like him? I guess your site must be the best in CnC's. Am I right? Of course i m right.

DO NOT IMPERSONATE BOARD MEMBERS! ~Administration

Okay, Mr Impersonator, gtfo. We don't need comments like this floating around. This guy's site really is lame and that's coming from a goddamn webmaster. I'm not a C&C webbie either but I can definitely tell this guy's site needs some work, like content, a decent layout and no stupid ads.

Okay, Mr Impersonator, gtfo. We don't need comments like this floating around. This guy's site really is lame and that's coming from a goddamn webmaster. I'm not a C&C webbie either but I can definitely tell this guy's site needs some work, like content, a decent layout and no stupid ads.

I was just asking comments and he gave me a **** answer. U seem to disobey the forum rules. :evil:

"2. I have to admit, your site is kind of... lame... " <--- Wtf?

I was just asking comments and he gave me a s*** answer. U seem to disobey the forum rules. :evil:

"2. I have to admit, your site is kind of... lame... " <--- Wtf?

I expect an answer that will help me improve on the site, (Comment removed by administrator)

Whoever you are I don't wanna see you in here making these sorts of comments yourselves. Fenring is one of our best moderators and you are arguing with him. Don't ruin this for other guest posters by being insubordinate!

I believe I've asked nicely, now post fairly.

Guest Rabbit

And hey, you told me to give comments, so I did. Just being honest there.

I am confused about the whole impersonator or whatever though, can someone pm me about it? A hell, never mind. It doesn't matter.

Whoever you are I don't wanna see you in here making these sorts of comments yourselves. Fenring is one of our best moderators and you are arguing with him. Don't ruin this for other guest posters by being insubordinate!

I believe I've asked nicely, now post fairly.

thx.:) That stops the argument , but who are the guests? I didn't post them. Can someone check that out ?

lol after looking at the site those xmas buttons are cool. Well tacky, but still cool for the season.. lol.. I'm in a festive mood. :P

Well. The site needs a lot of work, but at least I found something there that I did not know existed ;)

C&C Generals Combat Cards Game - A free standalone game

Still, the cards could do with a bit of work, for example a Mig with a speed of 20? That's slower than a tank. Good for a quick laugh though.

Now if only someone could get Armo(u)red Attack and Attack Copter I'd be a happy man.

Cheers for now

Guest nil
Hi all, I am a fan of CNC Generals. My english is horrible and I hope you don't mind. :) I would like to congratulate CNCNZ for having the site to run for donkey years! :) I am new to the CNC Community and have no idea what being a webmaster is. I have created a site which is called CNC Active. The address can be found here @ http://www.cnc.active.ws . After viewing my site, could u guys give me comments about it and if its good enough, is it possible to link up my site with you guys? Thanks and I am looking forward for your reply. :)

Hey can anyone check if the translator at that site is working???

Hey can anyone check if the translator at that site is working???

Yes its working fine. What about it :?:

Well...it's not excellent, but not bad. The rocky background is a bit, different.

There are seriously too much ads and the page made my firefox crash....

lol after looking at the site those xmas buttons are cool. Well tacky, but still cool for the season.. lol.. I'm in a festive mood. :P
I see, you got your Christmas Smiley Up!

I like how the Admins changed him to Dumbass Guest instead of normal Guest, GJ :owned::owned:

Well...it's not excellent, but not bad. The rocky background is a bit, different.

There are seriously too much ads and the page made my firefox crash....

Hmm.. i just changed my background to a world background. Hope that helps....... I have no idea what was the cause of the crash. Maybe its becoz of the glittering stars that keeps dropping. :?