Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

CNCNZ.com Map - Where abouts in the world are you?

Guest MadBadger

I need to watch out for Luk3us...... he gona be in london while im in uni there :D

as for king....... hrmmm cant be that many stores in didcott :P

What?

I'm not gonna sign it...

They been searching for me for years...

I'm not telling them where I am...

Hops back in sneak attack hole

I'm not telling them where I am...

Don't worry I know where you are :evilintent: :wink:

^ Reasons, why Sonic scaries me sometimes... :scared::scared:

speaking of droping by, Acerz is visitin the US sometime within a year or so (I think)

You all are lucky. I've never been abroad save Budapest only once.

Guest MadBadger
^ Reasons, why Sonic scares me sometimes... :scared::scared:

only sometimes? :rofl:

@ BWare It may look like me n king are next door neighbors but in england we see the distance as being like from New York

to Dallas,TX :lol:

even though to cover that distance you would have to double the length of the UK :wink:

speaking on being abroad, I have never left the US, but I have been to 45 of the 48 Continental states + Washington D.C. :D

missed Michigan and both Carolinas

Im already a member of several Frappr maps, this adds to the collection, w00t.

even though to cover that distance you would have to double the length of the UK :wink:

speaking on being abroad, I have never left the US, but I have been to 45 of the 48 Continental states + Washington D.C. :D

missed Michigan and both Carolinas

I have been to like 2. 3 actually, Texas(Duh idiots) Michigan(Relatives! I love snow! My parents are from here but now they are panzies when it comes to cold!) and Arizona(Grandma). Pretty sad. Also I have drove through Idaho and Mississippi, god those are the most boring states in the entire US! I say we give Mississippi back to the French and just bomb Idaho(No tall buildings? **** THAT! Little towns around Dallas have 5 story builds! But the main city doesn't? Jeez!) ;)

Idaho is nice a big and "empty"

Usefull for hidding things :wink:

Illinios is more borring then Mississippi. Corn, corn, and more corn. Yeesh

I don't know if you can even see me on the map, cause my computer is stupid and wont let the thing zoom in, but I'm from IDAHO and it's awsome! no, there are no tall buildings. Up in Northern Idaho, where I am, we have no poisonous snakes, no gangs, no terrorist threats. we have a Mc. Donalds and a Wal-mart and I think it is great.

I don't think Satillites can even see my house. I live in a valley 300 yards wide and I'm tucked in under a mountain. We are home to the Kellogg Wild Cats, if You've ever heard of them. Our High School's colors are Purple and Gold

Since I can't Zoom in, I have No Idea where any of you are. Are any of you in Montana (now that is a boring state) Washington Oregon or Wyoming?

Our colors are also purple & gold. & it placed me out of the town in the middle of a field :?

Hey, BOB, what city do you live in? My family is from Kansas.

Douglass. Nearby is Augusta, Rose Hill, Mulvane, Derby, Andover, Wichita, Winfield.. where do they live?

They live in McPherson.

Thats not all that far from where myself and Fenring live (mind you hes about 2.5 hours closer)

I happen to like Montana. Been up there once, and Id go again. Good storms in the N/NW states.

Well if you ever move to northern Idaho or Western Montana, let me know. We had a lightning storm once that took out the freeway.

define "took out"

I've seen some seriously cool storms when I was up that way for a week several years ago, even spent the night in a trailer park durring one of them.

Seriously cool looking (and dagerous) storms.

Come to Orlando for some cool storms... seriously, some of the most awesome storms I've ever seen. That, of course, includes the hurricanes :wink:

Took Out- lightning hit the freeway in such a place that the little bits of steel in the pavement and the iron railings became charged. this caused the bits of iron and steel to magnetize and repel each other. the center of the road split in half, and everyone on it would have died if they hadn't been grounded by their rubber tires.

We also had a blizzard once that gave my house eight feet of snow. I actually had to dig a tunnel to get to our car. the snow is very warm when its all around you, seems like it would be cold huh?

Come to Orlando for some cool storms... seriously, some of the most awesome storms I've ever seen. That, of course, includes the hurricanes :wink:

spent a week sailing down there, remember ? :wink:

Took Out- lightning hit the freeway in such a place that the little bits of steel in the pavement and the iron railings became charged. this caused the bits of iron and steel to magnetize and repel each other. the center of the road split in half, and everyone on it would have died if they hadn't been grounded by their rubber tires.

We also had a blizzard once that gave my house eight feet of snow. I actually had to dig a tunnel to get to our car. the snow is very warm when its all around you, seems like it would be cold huh?

*whistles* lucky people them. Didnt know tires were think enough to ground form lightning strikes. As for the warm snow-thats how igloos work. :wink:

Bware, you haven't seen freaky weather till Texas.

One second sunny! Aww the sun! Then storm forms in 15mins with hail and no cold fronts help! Aww crap!

Though we just had our first drizzle within 5-8 months. 20 inches below average. Lake nearest me is 5 feet down. :?

Stupid jetstreams. >_>

Have you been to Florida?? I lived in Texas for years. The weather is strange in that it's erratic, yes, but Florida is much stranger. Remember when we were hit with 3 massive hurricanes over here in under 2 weeks?

Maybe someone should start a thread about weather. It seems really popular

Haha, that is a really great idea dude. We used to have one actually where we'd give a daily weather update from our different parts of the globe. Maybe it's time for part 2? You can do the honors, _Gryphon :wink: