Sign in to follow this  
Iron Moose

Kassad v. Kwai, General's Challenge.

I've been playing it all day. How do I beat him?!

(I've been playing as Kassad, and I've never managed to build enough... stuff... to survive the second rush. And then it all goes to hell. )

Thanks guys.

rpg troopers, rocket buggies, its not that hard

a few demo traps or trucks or demo bikes wouldnt hurt either

Guest MadBadger

just mass spawn stinger sites....

then scud him or battle busses (5-6 easyly kills him) just kill the bunkers at one enterance and roll in.

... Angry Mobs saved my life.

Thanks, though. :)

dont expect them to help much against the other generals (toxins, inf, af, sw, nuke ect) :wink:

they are good agaisnt lasers, cause the lasers suk agaisnt inf

Angry mobs seem to be forgotten and underestimated.

They can make or break you a lot of times. Devastating against buildings.

However.. if you're playing Generals, not ZH, then your orcas will make short work of them.

I mean... your commanches. (Unless you have the mod)

Scissors own rock, and I own you all...

...Kassad uses some rather handy things like stealthed bikes, so use that to your advantage and capture Kwais artillery platforms, then pour your efforts into battle buses and bomb trucks, easily the equal of anything the inf general can produce.

/ thats a little confuding, cause Kwai is tank gen, not inf gen /

what I do as Kassad, is always leave a few demo bikes scattered around ,so if i do get surprised or see a huge tank group headed my way, just send out the demo bikes and do some thinning of the ranks

mind you, dont keep them close together when sitting around, cause fratricide isnt pretty

I noticed that. Same rules apply though, except don't try and fight fire with fire.

Guest MadBadger

....... Kwai is so damn easy i dont belive were talking about him still....

Just make 3-4 stingers in the choke points at the rock ring around your base. when you can replace 2 stingers with palaces make millions of Black markets.

Make wars & baraks

Make lots of rockbuses

By now you should have sneak attack & rebel ambush

Ambush his airfield then spring the sneak a little further up

he atrtacks the rebels not the sneak

Pwn him with the buses.

not bad at all badger

cept the buses seem to be a bit lacking in the armor department if you ask me

thats what Junk is for I suppose :wink:

Guest MadBadger

naaa dont matter realy once they drop there just bunkers realy and only attack units. you can just undeploy the men and send in more empty busses and fill em up.

Kassads GPS should allow you to Demo Trap choke points without being seen, and you'll be able to bomb obvious avenues of attack.

As I said, Manuverability is the key, put a tunnel network out of his attacking patyhways and you'll be ambushing him left right and centre, this really is the key to defeating the wonderful tank general.

"wonderful" ?

I dont think hes all that wonderful. But thats just me. Plus I havent played as him yet.

SO you can either spend $$$$$ on buses and troops or spend $$ on Rocket Buggies plus upgrades (buggy amo and AP rockets) then pwn him before his tanks are even in range.

Buiggies in my eyes are the adequate way of dealing with him, along with stealthed bikes and maybe stealthed buses, anything that can fire on the move basically. Standing toe to toe with him is folly.

Unless you are the Nuke General :wink: :wink:

Or Laser Gen (thats how I did it, went toe to toe, then wiped out half his force with Raptor strikes, right in the middle of a tank battle with my laser crusaders)

However, Ziggy, we're talking about facing good ole Kwai, so the strategy applies. The buggy hit and run is for Kwai only. If we went into the others, we'd be here till Christmas, and even then it wouldn't be comprehensive because not everyone has played Juhziz, Ironside and Deathstrike.

Heh, Ive only done it as Townes :wink:

ok, as you said, its Kwai vs Kassad.

what abotu stealthed demo traps ? anyone tried using those to thin the ranks a bit ?

There are definite attack routes he takes, so having a few akong the lines, with a GPS scrambled worker really does stunt his attacks before they reach you.

grab the firebases and put up some tunnel networks and stingers around htem to harrass his forces on their way in.

when i was fighting againest tanks.......the first work to build the barrks the second goes to the suppplies in the front of the cc the 3rd goes to the right one .both of them upgrade to stealth .of course u should have one in the main base .after this build tunnel networks around the base leave space for the palace and u can bt tank dont forget to build sw :D

that was hard to understand....English please...unless you have trouble with it (i.e. second, third language ect)