Sign in to follow this  
clone123

what storyline would u expect?

Tibtwilight should follow something to do with the scrin, and Nod being broken after being betrayed by Kane and Cabal....

GDI will stick to their tactics. Big guns. Tanks. Massive armor.

Nod and Cabal will use similar tactics... high tech, but delicate.

The scrin should turn out to be something like Yuri's army was.

Guest Maul

i think ra3 should be set in 1988-89 sort of period .The allies and soviet union are fighting as rigourously as ever and on themission before last on both teams kane steps in because the soviet union are getting a pounding and it would mess up his plan of global domination so he assumes command of the soviets and creates NOD which he merges with his current army. Now the allies are getting a pounding so the united nations uses new technology and turns the allies into the Global Defense Initiative who then fight back at NOD, the last mission of the game is the start of the first tiberium war, all tied up =D

I think you're right, but does the ra2 storyline match up with it? EA ****ed up the storyline pretty bad in ra2.

Guest Rabbit

Nobody really knows the whole storyline, so don't make conclusions quite yet. :wink:

But it still doesn't make sense. Where the hell does Yuri and his technology come into play during the tiberium series? And also, in ra2, where the hell did Kane go?

The technological differences between ra2 and TD are just too great. Nod's nuke is puny compared to the soviet nuke, and theres no weather storm, iron curtain, or chronosphere either. And then theres not a trace of Yuri's tech.

Who knows. Maybe dumbass Einstein ****ed up the timeline again and erased technology itself. ~_~

Guest Rabbit

You gotta remember though, Nod never really did have a nuke, they had a spread bomb and a Tiberium waste missile. Sure, there's the nuke in renegade, but different dynamics, so it's hard to tell.

The nuke that Nod has in C&C 3 is pure chaos.

Now, sure, there's other things you mentioned, but, ya just gotta wait, the storyline has yet to unfold completely.

You gotta remember though, Nod never really did have a nuke, they had a spread bomb and a Tiberium waste missile. Sure, there's the nuke in renegade, but different dynamics, so it's hard to tell.

The nuke that Nod has in C&C 3 is pure chaos.

Nod's acquisition of Nukes came from Kane's presence in RA1, he might have managed to sneak a few into the brotherhood's hands.

The destruction of Nod after the first Tiberium War meant that Nod were probably unable to acquire the materials for nuclear warheads. Their focus in that game was primarily Alien technology, and perhaps they thought nukes wouldn't be needed.

In C&C 3 however, what you have to remember is that Nod have more support and hold control of the yellow zones. Nod wasn't destroyed in Firestorm, just wounded. So add another 15 years to the time line, and Nod are without a doubt the most advanced and most powerful force on earth territorially, militarily and politically. With such a strong stance they can get anything they want. Tiberium is rife and they have the funds. If Nod can get uranium from a yellow zone country, they're laughing!

But it still doesn't make sense. Where the hell does Yuri and his technology come into play during the tiberium series? And also, in ra2, where the hell did Kane go?

The technological differences between ra2 and TD are just too great. Nod's nuke is puny compared to the soviet nuke, and theres no weather storm, iron curtain, or chronosphere either. And then theres not a trace of Yuri's tech.

Who knows. Maybe dumbass Einstein ****** up the timeline again and erased technology itself. ~_~

I too think RA2 and Tiberian world are technologicaly speaking mistery and backward. that actualy make the same sence of backward technology in CNC3 and for possible Ra3 i try to make a mod. have idea to explain evrything exept tiberium itself so i try to tie it to yuri... enyone interested helping me out with my mod?

Without knowing enough about Tiberium in CNC3 im not exactly sure about this but from what we've heard it should be possible for tiberium to be used in the Nuke insted of Uranium.

Doesn't anyone remember, Einstein did start an alternate timeline but who said CNC was a part of it? I think CNC is suppose to be in the normal timeline and if the timelines are close maybe Kane was killed during the Red Alert War (before Einstein used the Chronosphere) or just some other reason when he was younger. Does that clear it up? And since Kane would be dead, their is no one to create NOD so GDI isn't needed to be created as GDI WAS made to STOP NOD not Russian assult. Thats about right. Right? :)

And Wasn't the A-bomb made in America? hmm?

ANd The tiberium meteor that was supposed to hit earth was probably blown up on its course through space

AND Yuri was in the alternate timeline too...

That bout sums it all up, eh :hmm:

NO NO NO you stupid fool,

Can't you see? Kane is a time traveler. He got his hands on the chronosphere in the soviet missions in ra1 and he knew when the soviet union would collapse. Also in the end of the gdi campaign in TD he spreads his arms out and embraces the ion cannon. WTF??? He was actually chronoshifting. In the last nod mission in TS, right before the tib missile launches, Kane spreads his arms out once again and you can CLEARLY see him chronoshift. Remember in the gdi intro in TS? "I have seen the future, our tiberium future, and as you see this battle beginning to unfold I've already seen the final act." Hmm... I wonder why... HE HAS THE CHRONOSPHERE YOU DUMBASS!!!!!

That's serius claim. what if he realy got chronosfer but allies and GDI won all along untill CNC3? I mean what if he used it RA1 but we hadn't seen it? it's even possible he stole it in the middle of Allied defensive, rigth before Soviet invasion failed! so the movie part in RA1 just clear it and not show how it EXACTLY happened.

Kane spreads his arms out once again and you can CLEARLY see him chronoshift.

WTF? The chronospere KILLS stand alone units or people, you have to be in a vehicle.

YOU DUMBASS!!!!!

See now you're being irrational :?

Apparently not, because in the ra1 intro, Einstein sends himself back in time to stop Hitler, and he does it while sitting in a chair.

Doesn't anyone remember, Einstein did start an alternate timeline but who said CNC was a part of it? I think CNC is suppose to be in the normal timeline and if the timelines are close maybe Kane was killed during the Red Alert War (before Einstein used the Chronosphere) or just some other reason when he was younger. Does that clear it up? And since Kane would be dead, their is no one to create NOD so GDI isn't needed to be created as GDI WAS made to STOP NOD not Russian assult. Thats about right. Right? :)

And Wasn't the A-bomb made in America? hmm?

ANd The tiberium meteor that was supposed to hit earth was probably blown up on its course through space

AND Yuri was in the alternate timeline too...

That bout sums it all up, eh :hmm:

Go to Petro forums and read. The ex-Westwood guys say RA and C&C are one, and they fit perfectly, even Yuri did.

NO NO NO you stupid fool,

Can't you see? Kane is a time traveler. He got his hands on the chronosphere in the soviet missions in ra1 and he knew when the soviet union would collapse. Also in the end of the gdi campaign in TD he spreads his arms out and embraces the ion cannon. WTF??? He was actually chronoshifting. In the last nod mission in TS, right before the tib missile launches, Kane spreads his arms out once again and you can CLEARLY see him chronoshift. Remember in the gdi intro in TS? "I have seen the future, our tiberium future, and as you see this battle beginning to unfold I've already seen the final act." Hmm... I wonder why... HE HAS THE CHRONOSPHERE YOU DUMBASS!!!!!

You spill things as if you know them as fact. Let me be the first to say, no, you don't know. There's tons of theorys but for all we know we have never even guessed the right one so far. Stop spilling out crap like you know it. How do you know he is chronoshifting? Could be some weird mutant power for all we know for God's sake!

Kane spreads his arms out once again and you can CLEARLY see him chronoshift.

WTF? The chronospere KILLS stand alone units or people, you have to be in a vehicle.

Umm.. You don't pay much attention to the movies or something. Gameplay = no infantry transport (though I dont see how, it killed all the people in the APC in RA1 but then who drives the APC? :roll: )

Actually story = chronoshifting IS possible. As said before Einstein did it, and others did too.

Hey if you can disprove my theory go right ahead, otherwise don't say that I am wrong. GODDAMN GAME! Waiting for C&C3 is driving me nuts!