'cause:

Tank Gat Tanks > Normal gat tanks

Though: Nuke Carpet Bomb > Carpet Bomb

Guest MadBadger

If you have stupid amounts of cash and wars you make Ols :P

Nuke migs (upped) > Migs

Nuke gens Arty > Tank gens lack of arty.... :P

Scissors > Paper

The airforce general can be used as a turtling general, so follow a basic turtling strategy of defending yourself profusely while sending out planes, combat chinooks and comanches, supporting them with the particle cannon and generals powers. :)

AF General has the best rush. Works on every general apart from Infantry, where u may ONLY reduce your opponent to a power plant.

the only time it would fail is if ur playing a human china general who likes to set up defence first. Setting up a chain gun straight away might save them but u can always approach from the back of their base and work down their power.

All u need is 1 combat chinook with 8 missile defenders. build em as fast as possible. once u've begun to rush em, its an idea, you should possible load one with rangers/colonel burton, or if u get enough powers, missile defenders and 2 pathfinders. its better against USA.

Guest MadBadger

Ya could just go Raptor ;) Pwn the power and you've won..... Nail the dozers/war and its deff yours ;)

only really works Vs China/USA thou.... GLA can be slightly harder....

GLA is a lot harder indeed, with all the loads of Quad Cannons

Ya could just go Raptor ;) Pwn the power and you've won..... Nail the dozers/war and its deff yours ;)

only really works Vs China/USA thou.... GLA can be slightly harder....

Raptors are good, dont get me wrong, but i think its better for a helicopter of somesort. Raptors are one hit, then reload, and that for ppl is time to reset up their base. Helis dont go away for reloading. Comanches rocket pods or combat chinook loade with missile defenders does the job.

agreed...

you can deploy them very fast...

the cannon can give some fire support when they are reloading.

excellent against inf & small vehicle..

And when in large numbers, also vs. Tanks.

Nothing better than unloading rocket pods at the Command Centre (or at a horde of tanks) :D

Allow me to make a distinction here. You say Rush them early on with things such as Colonel Burton in a heli and upgraded raptors with PCannons for support?

That is a rush, but you cant do it early on. A Blitz is what killes people, and fast. IE 4 Tanl Gen BMs with a gat tank is a blitz, and constantly reinforcing helps. Or the classic Humvee blitz, 1-2 HMV, 3 missile troops, upgrade to tow missiles enrout to enemy base, throw in a ranger or 2 for good measure.

The 2 Comanche blitz. Just watch for maruding dozers sneaking gat cannons in on the perimeter.

Ect. There is a buge difference between a blitz and a rush. I dont think people really make that distinction when talking about them.

Just so you all know 8)

Guest MadBadger

I wana say that my Raptors in my rush are rolling off the runway un upped ;) i rarly have enough time to upp them ;)

If you have time to upgrade them, then its not a blitz, its a rush, and doomed to failure. By the time you upgrade raptors, they have AA and whatnot scattered around. King Raptors defense lasers are no good against Avengers, Quad cannons, or Gat weaponry.

ur right but as long as u have more than 1 airport, it wont take as long to upp em.

And rushing with a combat chinook is easy against gla and usa, because they only have missile defences ready at that point. they havent had time to build avengers or quads. stinger sites and patriots r no use against a chinook and its laser point defense esp. if u fill it with misile defenders.

Guest MadBadger
ur right but as long as u have more than 1 airport, it wont take as long to upp em.

And rushing with a combat chinook is easy against gla and usa, because they only have missile defences ready at that point. they havent had time to build avengers or quads. stinger sites and patriots r no use against a chinook and its laser point defense esp. if u fill it with misile defenders.

lol i had combat nook attacks 3 times last night while i was vanilla usa....

MDs lock on.... 2 MDs with lock on can get past the laser point ;)

I never lost once VS any of these attacks ;)

I love my MDS :P

one tryed saying i was hacking as i had MD lock on to arial units.....

hell ive nailed King Raptors with MD lock on :P

MDs are easily the best anti-vhicle unit in the game ;)

MD's are easily the best anti-vehicle unit in the game :wink:

Agreed. I've used them to pwn loades of battlebuses as they came charging in. Just tell them all to laser lock, and bye bye battle buses.

yeh, u guys who use the lock are pro. i always use it, on tank groups of 1 to 3, but 4 or more, i let them do their stuff by themselves. on nooks, i never really thought of because it never really happened to me.

Guest MadBadger

trust me if you are USA and you see someone making a war near there supply right at the begining or there supply right next to there power + some MDs near a baracks there gona rush you.

Make a baracks and 3 groups of 3 MDs. Put the MDs in the following places. Next to your suppy center, Power plant & Command center.... These areas are normaly the ones attacked (keep making MDs at your baracks and leave them there.

Make a war near your baracks and then go hummer..... normaly the person is making another nook or is doing nothing as they expect to win with 1 chopper. ALWAYS laser lock.

If your hummers are attacked by 1 just bail out and Laser Lock on them :P

(yes i know going hummer is crappy but if someone rushes you with Nooks they will bunker if they fail and you got a real long war >_<

So how does the hummer prevent that? Quick retaliation?

ps I got my 10 min Rush medal with a pair of humvees, 6 MDs, and 2 rangers

Guest MadBadger

Hummer is faster than MDs running aroundonly reason. ;)

You could use nooks but they might get shot down and then your f*cked ;)

I get my rush medal with my nice Inf gen strat.... its in another thread..... first time ive shared it with anyone....... although the chances of me giving out a replay are zero ;)

Also people may try to say they made the inf gen strat but it is mine :twisted: and also the counters :twisted:

I love the fact i get attacked by people using my strat and i can still pwn them :P

(another note is that i have recently improved my rush strat.... makes it more evil cos you got no where to run to :D

Theres always somewhere to run *eyes one of Shahs tunnels*

I'd love to see these in action, but for those few of you who have played me in generals, you know how slow my comp is :P

My comp is still worse. On the lowest setting, 1 second in the game still takes about 3-5 seconds in RL. And after about 2 games it starts freezing for a couple of seconds in between. Let's not talk about loading times, 'cause that's even worse (except the first time I start it)

Thats how mine runs Generals. Takes 40 minutes to charge a nuke, and thats if there arent any Kursk-espue battles raging.