Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Army Forces

Using up free space for new units? I doubt a dig-in ability would prevent other units from deploying some other kind of ability.

(but then, its been 3 years since I modded RA2 :P )

I only have so much space in RA2 for units. There seems to be an object maximum of 102. Adding dig in for your tanks would eat up precious space.

So have them "deploy" into structures. Besides, if you put a unit in the civie building section..... :wink:

And yes, it does still work as a Unit. The ever dreaded TibEd does that. Although I have no idea if this helps with the unit cap or not.

Hmmm....

How about an anti-tank sniper? Armed with those goes-through-everything rifles?

How about an armor-plated Kirov :D

How about an Iron Tank? Almost invincible, slow, and a not too powerful weapon. And expensive.

have the generals tactics changed at all I mean like the nuke general still uses nuke it just the characters have changed to forum members cause I had only one idea that may have already came have been mentioned for a general power just checking though

just the general power is a terrorist paradrop for demolition general which just drops terrorists in to a target if terrorists are being used

You got some amazing stuff going here, Fyre, definitely going to play it when it comes out.

have the generals tactics changed at all I mean like the nuke general still uses nuke it just the characters have changed to forum members cause I had only one idea that may have already came have been mentioned for a general power just checking though

just the general power is a terrorist paradrop for demolition general which just drops terrorists in to a target if terrorists are being used

Interesting idea, but if you're going to drop terrorists out of a plane, you may as well drop bombs out of a plane. Thats actually not too hard to do either :wink: