Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

A CNCNZ Match-Up

Well we were going to 2v2 with me, acerz, hypno, and generalz but hypno and acerz had problems connecting... Well I thought, "Hey, this would make a good CNCNZ match-up replay..."

So it was a 1v1v1 with me, Acerz, and GeneralZ... (Of course I won sillies... And also, Acerz was already eliminated by then...Man he sure does love helixes!)

screenshot144nf.th.jpg

screenshot159sv.th.jpg

screenshot167vt.th.jpg

How could I get the replay on here too? It was a good game.

grr....

i was more worried about acerz's helixes and i didnt see most of ur emperors....

wasted money on those bunkers and gats spread out

we let him take the middle of the map too :evil:

FFA is evil....

news update:

second 1v1v1

me tank gen

acerz nuke gen

tsbo demo gen

i massed tanks, wiped out tsbo main basem i missed a mini base in the corner. damn gla..... i left it, then went for acerz, wiped out a large portion too.

then tsbo demo biked me when i was busy attacking acerz

i sweep back down to finish him off when acerz contionualy nuke carpet bombs by 6 wfs. :evil::evil:

i coulda killed them both of..but i lefteh job half done. made huge mistake in thinking tsbo was finished and let him recover....same for acerz.

and the worst part is that i coulda finished both of them off...if i had done the job fully....bah

i saved the replay.....anyway to upload?

still a great game....next time, i'm finishing tsbo off for good

news update:

second 1v1v1

me tank gen

acerz nuke gen

tsbo demo gen

i massed tanks, wiped out tsbo main basem i missed a mini base in the corner. damn gla..... i left it, then went for acerz, wiped out a large portion too.

then tsbo demo biked me when i was busy attacking acerz

i sweep back down to finish him off when acerz contionualy nuke carpet bombs by 6 wfs. :evil::evil:

i coulda killed them both of..but i lefteh job half done. made huge mistake in thinking tsbo was finished and let him recover....same for acerz.

and the worst part is that i coulda finished both of them off...if i had done the job fully....bah

i saved the replay.....anyway to upload?

still a great game....next time, i'm finishing tsbo off for good

You forgot to add you let tunnel networks stay in your base for like 10 minutes, so I saw this after 5 minutes put a Demo Jarmen Kell in there and he never noticed all his War Factories disappearing and then I put bomb trucks in his base too. (I should of saved them for Acerz. >_>)

Me and Acerz basically teamed up on him because he was the one who gave us trouble and Acerz probably thought he could use me to his advantage til GeneralZ is done, then swoop on poor ole' me. But Acerz and me both used each other as advantages, I just use him for not being destroyed by GeneralZ. Hehe GeneralZ, you never leave the GLA to rebuild, it can rebuild and come back sooo fast.

Well we were going to 2v2 with me, acerz, hypno, and generalz but hypno and acerz had problems connecting... Well I thought, "Hey, this would make a good CNCNZ match-up replay..."

So it was a 1v1v1 with me, Acerz, and GeneralZ... (Of course I won sillies... And also, Acerz was already eliminated by then...Man he sure does love helixes!)

Yes, I do love my Helixes! :P I should've built more. >_> Oh well. I still gave your northern end of your base a bit of a surprise attack. Pity those Gattling Tanks/Cannons were there. :(

(I should of saved them for Acerz. >_>)

:haha: Why didn't you? :P

Me and Acerz basically teamed up on him because he was the one who gave us trouble and Acerz probably thought he could use me to his advantage til GeneralZ is done, then swoop on poor ole' me. But Acerz and me both used each other as advantages, I just use him for not being destroyed by GeneralZ. Hehe GeneralZ, you never leave the GLA to rebuild, it can rebuild and come back sooo fast.

Not -quite- true :wink: I just chose not to attack him, I knew you guys were duking it out so I just waiting it out and defended myself. I'm surprised you didn't try to attack me, TSBO. My backdoor was left wide open for quite awhile. :P

Yes it was a good game.

But, an update!

1 vs 1, Me (Laser General) and TheSovietBlackOut (Airforce General)

I got pwned. 'Nuff said. :cry:

Guest MadBadger

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!1111111evil

I WANA KICK UR ASSSS :D

When you guys meet up ect? i just wana pure pwn al of you.

9 hours from now...or 9:00 GMT, i'll be available to play. acerz too prob....and hopefully tsbo but i doubt it

we were looking for a 2v2 last night but cygnus's game lags(not his internet), and hypno had connection problems

Not -quite- true :wink: I just chose not to attack him, I knew you guys were duking it out so I just waiting it out and defended myself. I'm surprised you didn't try to attack me, TSBO. My backdoor was left wide open for quite awhile. :P

Yes it was a good game.

But, an update!

1 vs 1, Me (Laser General) and TheSovietBlackOut (Airforce General)

I got pwned. 'Nuff said. :cry:

Hehe, that was using me to your advantage. ;)

I didn't attack you because I knew if I damged you GeneralZ would swoop right in to me and if I killed you same story. ;)

But geez Jarmen Kell owns so much. Also GeneralZ I won't be able to play to Sunday because my parents are going to a wedding and I frigging hate weddings so my friend "volunteered" to let me spend the night. :P

Also, I got some friggin' virus thats bugging the crap out of me...

Guest Rabbit

:( I wish I could've played. Oh well. We'll fix it.

For all of you reading, do you know why me and Acerz would connect fine to everyone except each other?

Guest MadBadger
9 hours from now...or 9:00 GMT, i'll be available to play. acerz too prob....and hopefully tsbo but i doubt it

we were looking for a 2v2 last night but cygnus's game lags(not his internet), and hypno had connection problems

pfft bet ive missed you lot now umm set me up with your names and ill see. Im norm in the 3v3 thou lookin for FFA on Defcon 6 :P

hypno i get the same problem thats why i dont play multiplayer much. i connect to everyone but most of the times theres 1 person in the list i dont connect to and i dont know if its me or them. i cant see how its me if i can connect to everone else but they usually connect to people too so im not sure where the problem lies.

Guest MadBadger
WHich reminds me, I still need to slaughter the badger on ZH :twisted:

this before or after Hell freezes over, Pigs fly, Dead walk ect ect? :P

Oh look, unit spamming! What? its tactical? My arse is it tactical.

Nice to see people playing nice balanced games of Generals and ZH. If my router would configure to actually play I'd make some people finally shut up 8)

Oh look, unit spamming! What? its tactical? My arse is it tactical.

Nice to see people playing nice balanced games of Generals and ZH. If my router would configure to actually play I'd make some people finally shut up 8)

*COUGH* MADBADGER *COUGH* *Clears throat* Oh, well hi! I didn't see you there! Sorry... I had to clear my throat, I meant Madbadger. Good day.

Also I just played a game with GeneralZ... What the **** man?! We said no rush! And you go in there with 10 battlemasters! ....

Guest MadBadger

lol 10 BMs

And my idear of spaming is about 70 odd Nuke overlords :P or 50 odd full battle busses...... now that requires skill :D

Guest MadBadger

Like to see you manage 4 War Factories 8 Baracks, Money making, and attacking 2 human opponents while there are a total of 6 players in the game ;)

I seem to have been left out of the battle descriptions here. I was an observer until my connection decided to take a lunch break :evil:

I seem to have been left out of the battle descriptions here. I was an observer until my connection decided to take a lunch break :evil:

Laptop lagger. >_>

Hehe, as always...

1v1v1 Me, GeneralZ, and Acerz...

Guess who won. :P Me! Guess who snuck helixes in my base and scared the hell out of me! Acerz... Good thing I had quads scattered through out my base lol :P

Lapptops suk. But its all I got. :(

At least I killed one of GeneralZ's Raptors before he quit too :wink:

Guest MadBadger
At least I killed one of GeneralZ's Raptors before he quit too :wink:

:roll: woot :roll:

:P

when am i gona kick all ur butts?

Guest Rabbit

I played against thesovietblackout yesterday, but my idiot parents kicked me off before we could finish, so he dropped a nuke in my base, even though he planned to use it only for upgrades :P

I played against thesovietblackout yesterday, but my idiot parents kicked me off before we could finish, so he dropped a nuke in my base, even though he planned to use it only for upgrades :P

Hey, you said I could. ;)

not that it would have mattered, TSBO seems to be pwning everyone he plays against :wink: