Sign in to follow this  
BigPoppaBear

Wanted

bware, i find it hard to understand how someone can choose a religion based on the belief that it makes more sense. surely religion shud come from the soul and not from the mind. The heart and soul don't have to make sense of things where as the mind does. I am not a religious person so i am aware of the irony of talking about the soul, however, i do not believe that they are a 'gift from a god' i believe that they are a culmination of ones personality.

The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything, is....ultimatley......42.

Now. Nothing makes sense.

Does anybody know of some Generals clans that are looking for some merc assistance?

And: Is there even a TS server still up?

next time you jump into a post head first, let it be constructive :roll:

I just registerd to say your all loonies

I'm proud to be a lunatic, So I least i know I'm insane.....

And i won't forget...The iron cane

That hit me on the head and

I gladly stand...up next to u

And rave and scream and curse.

Cause there ain't no doubt I am insane..

God bless my damaged brain....

(U americans should know the real lyrics to this song...aka: I'm proud to be an American, where at least i know i'm free....)

The original is crap. Most American patriotic "songs" are. How about something real...like:

Well, cant think of any good ones now. Wait, here we go:

David Bowe-I'm Afraid of Americans

Excuse me, but WTF is with this religion stuff in a forum about JOINING A CLAN!! For the love of Isis, ppl at least TRY to stay on topic. Ok now that thats out Bear id like to join your clan because im pritty good at demolitions but ive kinda givin up on Renegade cuz too many cheaters and dirtbags play it, yet again sorry

I know about RenGuard, but it dosent keep people from being azzholes, and yes I know most ppl on the internet arent nice but these scum im speaking of are just absoulutly out of line. They kick you just because they think "its fun". I used to be able to withstand it, but im just sick of it

join the right servers man

unrules/nonoobs/blackcell/mpmaps are respectable servers. join those. lotta good and fair players there too

There arent any good non-dedicated servers left there all corrupt, or nonexistant, and even some dedicated servers have no-one watchin over 'em. In general, im loosing faith WOL, and I wish I wasnt. Thers also too many ramjet/ sniper ppl like 90% of the people I meet on Renegade do nothing but snipe. Yes, a few snipers are ok and are needed, but 90% is overkill.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U PLAYED RENEGADE ONLINE????

GOOD SERVERS STILL EXIST. I STILL PALY RENEGADE AND ITS STILL FUN

a few weeks ago.........maybe I just have bad luck and keep finding crappy servers or something. :?

I shouldnt be bitching its my problem :bang: I should just give up :bang: :bang:

go back to it and check, i play it often. i'll play u online tommorow night if u can

The original is crap. Most American patriotic "songs" are. How about something real...like:

Well, cant think of any good ones now. Wait, here we go:

David Bowe-I'm Afraid of Americans

Oh wow... you HAVE to be kidding me :roll:

Like all the old "classics" are just, weird. Not into patriotic music at all. Nothing against being patriotic, but the songs like the enational anthem and America, the Beautiful just dont seem to be, I dont know, good songs. For me, anyway.

ive finally got this game can i join someones clan?

depends on ur skill

right now i'm trying to get into the GDE renegade clan, but i need to play with them more...i've only played with 4 of their memebers so far

Are they good? Are you good? Not that it matters, I dont have REN. Anyone know of some Generals clans?