Sign in to follow this  
TheBlackOut

Fair or unfair?

Are Nuke MiGs fair?  

17 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

So I was playing GeneralZ and the rules were...

1. No rush (Obeyed that)

2. No SWs (Erm, GeneralZ... :roll: )

Anyways, the reason he built a SW he said was "insurence". I was thinking, it should match something, and I don't have a nuke, so wtf? Well he never sold it. :(

Anywoo, I built nuke migs about right after he build the SCUD.

Well I started attacking him with Nuke Migs, like 8 of them, and it devestated him. He said it was unfair, so my question is, Are nuke migs unfair or fair? I say they're fair because they are a unit of the game and GeneralZ, you should of built AA real quick once I started attacking you with migs.

Guest MadBadger

Meh, all i know is there one of the 'forbidden' units but i like em.

Meh, all i know is there one of the 'forbidden' units but i like em.

If they were "forbidden" they wouldn't be in the game. ;)

All is fair in love and war. Seriously, I do not have a problem with it, as using tactics such as Tomahawks supported by Commanches, Nuke Cannons supported by Overlords or Helixs or Scuds supported by Angry Mobs can be even worse, as Nuke Migs can be defended against better than, say, a Helix rush or Rocket Buggys firing outside of a defence's range.

All is fair in love and war. Seriously, I do not have a problem with it, as using tactics such as Tomahawks supported by Commanches, Nuke Cannons supported by Overlords or Helixs or Scuds supported by Angry Mobs can be even worse, as Nuke Migs can be defended against better than, say, a Helix rush or Rocket Buggys firing outside of a defence's range.

Bingo! ;)

Guest MadBadger

I say youve stolen my Defeat lisst idear :no:

wow :no: is a really serious smilie....

There is nothing wrong with Nuke MiG. Besides, it's one of the special units of General Tao. It might be GeneralZ got pissed off for destroying his base and can't accept the defeat, so he blamed you for using Nuke MiG which is quite ridicoulus.

I remember an article on online play saying you have to play just right. Not good enough and they go "u suck n00b surrender surrender this sux", play too well and they go "you said your a n00b you lie get out" and disconnect from the game.

Yeah, and it's obvious that they are the freakin n00b one

Geez... this is always strange to me. Why do people have arbitrary set rules online, like forbidden certain units, no superweapons, etc? The game is balanced as it is (you may not think so if you get beat :roll:), but the point is to learn to deal with it.

Geez... this is always strange to me. Why do people have arbitrary set rules online, like forbidden certain units, no superweapons, etc? The game is balanced as it is (you may not think so if you get beat :roll:), but the point is to learn to deal with it.

Agree. And, I think that the more variations of attacks, the more challenging it is. Those who set some stupid rule to forbid using some units are those who are affraid of challenge.

What do you think of those games with the rule x min no rush :?: I think that for the newbies it is good so he can construct a good base and a nice strike force, but for the one's who play the game longer that rule shouldn't be alowed. They should be experinced enough.

Evolve and adapt. If people don't like the way you play they should do something about it, not make you do something about it.

meh...like you all said, afraid of challenge...

forbid SW? maybe...

handicap match? bring it on...

special unit? wtf...

time frame? duh...

Guest MadBadger
What do you think of those games with the rule x min no rush :?: I think that for the newbies it is good so he can construct a good base and a nice strike force, but for the one's who play the game longer that rule shouldn't be alowed. They should be experinced enough.

ugh... 3 things...

#1 'ello n welcome

#2 old thread mate...... its like 3 moths old..... ya coulda just made a new one

#3 alot of the n00b no rush games arnt made by newbs there made by n00bs who like crushing newbs after theve made a few hundered units (which take them 10 min) these people CANNOT defend Vs rushers!

I aggree with no special units ect as it can give people a bad advantage... Alpha Arouras = FAIL!

same with SW there should be some limit as i think some like the P-Cannon and Scud storm are over powered compaired to the nuke.

create a mod/patch according to their rule...

then play it...sure it wasnt fun at all...

WAAAH THIS NOT FAIR YOU NOT ALLOWED TO USE SUPERWEAPONS OR SPECIAL UNITS OR RUSH AND MASS TACTICS I AM BUT NOT YOU.

Errr, excuse that. I do not see what all the fuss is about, really. If someone is able to mass up superweapons or special units, why is the player not able to stop them from doing so? Are there units that cannot be defended against? Which ones? Do some people love their precious AurorasOverlordsMaraudasinsert-unit-name-here that they just have to use it to win, and will not use anything else when it is countered?

Yeh, ur right, anyway i think nuke migs ARE fair. They can easily been taken down by gattling tanks, avengers, whatever u choose, and when they're not, its funny to watch Overlords do 720 degree spins in mid-air. :D

i beat 3 guys in a handicap match (locals) last 2 weeks and they said its not fair cos they said i'm an expert.

i gave 'em huge advantages... versus SW, Airforce & Tank while i'm using Toxin..

there's no way you can satisfy n00bs...

Guest MadBadger
i beat 3 guys in a handicap match (locals) last 2 weeks and they said its not fair cos they said i'm an expert.

i gave 'em huge advantages... versus SW, Airforce & Tank while i'm using Toxin..

there's no way you can satisfy n00bs...

..... Been there done that Vs 2 NZ members. lol.

Toxin Pwns!

meh..they just lack of skill & creativity...

i wonder why they look down on GLA :?

anyway, TOXIN RULEZZZ!!

Ya gotta love Anthrax Gamma :twisted: