Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Holy Crap... o_0

Damn Fen, are you living in another room in my apartment? Got the same internet, and TV as me...

Guest Rabbit

RCN! RRRRR

R R

RRRRR

R R

R R

R R CN (I didn't have time)

God I am so happy I dont live in the US...If any company tried that here they'd get on the news the day after and would be banned from the country the day after that.

God I am so happy I dont live in the US...

As it happens, we're the ones who invented all that nice technology... plus, we have free market competition which keeps the quality high. But hey, taking one exaggerated account is a good way to judge a country :wink:

As it happens, we're the ones who invented all that nice technology... plus, we have free market competition which keeps the quality high. But hey, taking one exaggerated account is a good way to judge a country :wink:

Nice. :P

Telewest 10 MB broadband is teh roxx0rs in the UK - I have it now :)

BWare wrote:

Thierry wrote:

As it happens, we're the ones who invented all that nice technology... plus, we have free market competition which keeps the quality high. But hey, taking one exaggerated account is a good way to judge a country

how does inventing the technology make it ok for customers to be treated that way. they would make the news here if they did that here too and basicly be forced to leave cause they wouldnt get any customers

What the heck are you even talking about, alphabear?

how does inventing the technology make it ok for customers to be treated that way.

You should kinda have a question mark there, but besides that, customers treated what way? You're making very little sense.

Someone was saying that were happy to not be living in the US because some US citizen here was complaining about oooollllldddd tech problems... in the dialup days.... probably before many people elsewhere in the world even had access. I was just pointing out how stupid a point it was.