Sign in to follow this  
Acerz492

Something for the Star Wars fans.

Actually Geek is more appropriate for this occassion. ;)

I'll take both, and you two can sit back and maybe learn somthing. Or you can go about your life. Its your choice, but I'm warning you......( :wink: ).....you're missing out.

In case you're wondering, I happen to remember most things I read, its not like my life revolves around Star Wars. It almost does, but not quite.

well idle hands is the devil's workshop.....so to each his own

hobbie's a hobby..

least cyg's good for SOMETHING..... :P jk

Idle hands, redasblood? :wink:

yea.... :roll: ...................and in your siggy..you spelt bush wrong...it's spelt :drool::drool::drool::drool::crazyguy::crazyguy:

( 8) sneaky sneaky)

idle hands eh?

Mind you, that is the principle philosophy that spawned the video game industry. 8)

I guess we are all going to hell then. Actually according to the Catechumen of the Catholic Church...we are :wink:

I'll take both, and you two can sit back and maybe learn somthing. Or you can go about your life. Its your choice, but I'm warning you......( :wink: ).....you're missing out.

In case you're wondering, I happen to remember most things I read, its not like my life revolves around Star Wars. It almost does, but not quite.

I would rather learn U.S./Texas history. (I don't mean that as a joke, I really do mean that. I am interested in history. :P)

history is good...but can be boring...i like modern marvels on History channel :D .........

history i like-ROMAN....and um scientific :P

idle hands eh?

Mind you, that is the principle philosophy that spawned the video game industry. 8)

I guess we are all going to hell then. Actually according to the Catechumen of the Catholic Church...we are :wink:

Which is why I'm Protestant :lol:

OI. this ranks up there with trekkies drooling over a Phaser pistol or similar. :roll: (not a terribly big SW fan myself to be honest)

The movies are ok, cept for Empire, but the books are amazingly in depth.

I like both SW and real history, but I already know a ton about modern history. Im open to learning more, but ya know, dont wanna wait a lifetime for it to happen :wink:

idle hands eh?

Methodist pwns.

idle hands eh?

Methodist pwns.

Nuh-uh! Baptist rox0rz!!!!111!!oneone

Oh for the love of...wait. :wink:

Nuh-uh! Baptist rox0rz!!!!111!!oneone

You're reminding me of the idiot that kept following me around in World of Warcraft last night. (No offence mind you. :wink:) Bloody idiot kept on going on how WoW is a work of the devil and how all the Forsaken players were all going to hell, blah blah blah...

I stuck this one out: "If you hate the fantasy genre so much then why did you bother spending $80 on a FANTASY MMORPG?!"

He logged off after that one. >_> Moron. :haha:

Anyways.

Let's stick to the topic now guys.

religion is somewhat related to SW......

the force

which is believable.....i actually think its more likely that there are small instead of big beings that control existence...........but still

my religion is self-determined and liberated from contemporary classification

my religion is self-determined and liberated from contemporary classification

Ooohhh!! Then you'se special! :lol: :wink:

Big, small, alternate material plane of existence...does it really matter ?

OI. this ranks up there with trekkies drooling over a Phaser pistol or similar. :roll:

AGREED. Though I do like Star Wars...

You're reminding me of the idiot... No offence

Hehe... um, none taken? :P :lol:

Funny story though. That guy receives the first volley on our crusade, k? Gotta start things off on the right foot...

Big, small, alternate material plane of existence...does it really matter ?

In a word? YES. :wink:

I disagree. For those of us who beleve in God/Bob/Allah/the Great Marshmallow it doesnt actually matter whether they are huge or tiny or exist in an alternate plane of existence. The core values and beliefs are still the same.

was kidding...i pretty much agree with you...but im more interested in the metaphysics than the ethics...kinda..

...but im more interested in the metaphysics than the ethics...

Well of course you are! Metaphysics don't obligate you to do anything or act differently :lol: :wink: