Sign in to follow this  
Chippy169

Installing Maps

Hey guys,

Sorry i am new to playing MP for RA2, but i was wonderring; How/ Where do i install and place the maps i have downloaded? i have checked all the extensions in regards to westwood and RA2, but have not come up with any map files (.mmx) so where do i install them?

I'm sure this is a question that was asked years ago, but i am a noober at playin RA2 online. I have been playing Mohaa, COD, UO and COD2 for the past several years, but have always have played single player C&C from the original, thru Generals: Zero Hour. So i'm not COMPLETELY computer Illiterate. lol

Thanks

Im trying to install new maps, but i cant figure out what people mean when they say directory. in my westwood folder, the only sub folders are HTML, Taunts, and rmcashe. what do i do?? Help a noob lol.

C: westwood/RA2

unless you have The First Decade, in that case I wouldn't know since I don't own it

Thanks. Sorry, I'm not very good with this kind of stuff. :oops: I have a problem though, when i move Yuri's Revenge maps to the directory, i am not able to use them in skirmish mode. What do I do?

Guest Rabbit

Do you have The First Decade? This thread was started as a Non-First decade thread.